Pre-order SMT: Persona 3 Portable, receive a free Junpei baseball cap!

cRodz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
p3p_faithful_preorderhatannouncement.jpg

Amazon: $39.96
Gamestop: $39.99

Receive the Junpei Baseball Cap with your pre-order!

hijacked your OP :D

wow. A piece of game apparel I may just wear! :) Hopefully the quality won't be too cheap.

then people can call me Stupei the Ace Defective!

Although I'm tempted to pre-order this game to get the free hat, but I'll pass. I didn't like the PS2 version enough to play it on the PSP. It kinda made me mad. LOL

P3 was such a great experience, but I don't know if I can sink another 100 hours into the PSP version. Still got P4, Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2, Devil Summoner 1 & 2, Strange Journey and Devil Survivor in backlog...

Aw, man. I already placed a pre-order for this via Gamestop. Will I get one if I already have it pre-ordered from them?

EDIT: My bad. I meant to mention that I had pre-ordered it on Gamestop's website.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']HAHA is that a lighter skinned Tiger Woods in the picture below the drawn character ?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking!

[quote name='Spacepest']I don't even own a PSP and I want this.[/QUOTE]

SAME!

hm, so the baseball cap will be included in the packaging box. Does that mean it isn't necessary to preorder the game in order to get the hat, since most copies will be sent with the cap anyway?

Darnit. I was thinking of waiting it to appear in DOTD later on since I have already P3 on PS2.

Now a preorder bonus that we can actually use. Decision, decision...

[quote name='backseatdog']hm, so the baseball cap will be included in the packaging box. Does that mean it isn't necessary to preorder the game in order to get the hat, since most copies will be sent with the cap anyway?[/QUOTE]

Would be nice if that was true! I was hoping it would be $25 DotD in just a few months....but now I hate to wait if I dont get the hat!

[quote name='Gerbar']Damn it, NO, I already have this game twice, I'm not buying it again... must resist....[/QUOTE]

Resistance is futile. You will buy P3P.

Looks like I know what I'm going to use my SMG2 giftcard on...I just hope that the hat is still available by then.

So will the game have the improvements that was in Persona 4? Like the ability to control all of your party members.

[quote name='eau']Darnit. I was thinking of waiting it to appear in DOTD later on since I have already P3 on PS2.

Now a preorder bonus that we can actually use. Decision, decision...[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly... I was hoping to wait for it to hit $20 or $15, but now I'm tempted. :cry:

[quote name='eddie291']So will the game have the improvements that was in Persona 4? Like the ability to control all of your party members.[/QUOTE]

Yes, plus you can play as a female main character.

I just used the 25OFF coupon with 3D Dot Game Heroes and a filler game on the GameSTop website and I am content. :D I Goozex'd the first two versions awhile back and I'm more comfortable with grinding with a handheld.

Ha...I should use that sentence more often. xD

[quote name='WhiteLens']Looks like I know what I'm going to use my SMG2 giftcard on...I just hope that the hat is still available by then.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

bread's done
Back