Pre-Order (Still Available) Little Big Planet release Nov. 5

[quote name='Purkeynator']Wow! another shot at the Nariko code. Now to get it shipped to America...[/quote]

Well figured it would be a good way to make a new trade friend across the sea as well, be a win - win, lol.... Seems like we here always get stuff way before you folks in UK :lol:

I have a friend in Australia, but he can't find any store offering anything.. and play.com doesn't ship to Australia

hey Romis, I thought you weren't interested in any costume......what made you changed your mind?

[quote name='Romis']:ps3: Pre-Order - Bonus when you pre-purchase Little Big Planet

Little Big Planet (with Play.com Exclusive Nariko Character)

Might want to check this out, here in the States, everyone says its cool if anyone does decide to or has already pre-ordered, I'm interested in a download of the bonus costume (its shareable like other PSN content) drop me a pm if interested in talking about it..

Have a great day..[/quote]

Maybe he wanted to let people know the costume is still avaliable with preorders. hopefully play.com send my game in time because i recently bought a earphone from play.com like 7 days ago and i still havent received it. If anyone who preorder now and didnt get the code for the costume next monday or tuesday then it probably means you're too late =/.

[quote name='skylinersx']hey Romis, I thought you weren't interested in any costume......what made you changed your mind?[/quote]

@ sky... I was just pointing this out and to let the UK folks know about it
I found the info while I was looking into the game myself, and like I said thought it would be a new way to make a new friend, someone to share/trade with
I just got into the PS3 but been gaming for years
So, Isn't that what this site's all about ?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back