Pre-order The Bureau: XCOM Declassified on Amazon, Receive $10 credit toward select 2k games

timberwolfbobby

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001226421

Per Amazon:

Must pre-order by 11:59 p.m. on August 19th, 2013. 

We will send you a promotional code via email within two days after your order of "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified" ships. Discount will be reflected at checkout upon adding one or more of the qualifying items to your cart and entering your promotional code. Offers valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate these promotions at any time. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Limited to one per customer order.

This is in addition to the Codebreakers Mission DLC offered for pre-ordering the game.

im stumped on this one, id really like to get this game, but i know it will probably drop fast. but ive got it in my cart right now for 47.97(20% off for amazon rewards CC). looking at the mafia 2 at 14.96, so that would end up 4.96 after promo (if its still on sale) so xcom and mafia 2 for $53....

:( I miss the $20 credit offers. But I guess its a good indicator of the economy bouncing back from the recession when retailers cut back on promotions. They no longer need extra incentive to make people buy.

bread's done
Back