[Pre-order] Tim Burton Collection [Blu-ray] - 7 Films + Book - $42 shipped at Amazon

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Amazon has an exclusive Tim Burton Collection set on Blu-ray featuring 7 of Burton's movies from WB, as well as a hardcover book. The set has an MSRP of $59.99, but they're selling it for $41.99. That works out to less than $6 a movie, plus you get the book. You can pre-order now, but there doesn't appear to be a firm release date yet.

LINK (Release date is now set at May 1st)

15pms5s.jpg

Includes:

• Pee Wee’s Big Adventure
  • Beetlejuice
  • Batman
  • Batman Returns
  • Mars Attacks!
  • Corpse Bride
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Source: Blu-ray.com

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GreyFox787']Vomit. If ever there was an overrated hack of a director, it's Burton.[/QUOTE]

Disagree. I love all his original films. Anything he chooses to remake, Charlie, Alice, Apes. They have been horrendous. Those movies suck so bad I wouldn't watch them again if you paid me minimum wage to sit there.

Yeah, I don't own any of these on Blu and would like to own all of them other than Charlie, so this is pretty solid for $40.

hmm, checked earlier and it had went up to $53.99, but it's down to $41.99 again. Might want to consider locking in this price if you're on the fence.

bread's done
Back