Pre-ordering Rock Band in Canada?

choaffable

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I've looked around and can't seem to find anybody that will let you pre-order Rock Band in Canad, outside of just the game only. I want the bundle, but haven't had any luck and the release is just a few weeks away! Anybody know who's letting pre-orders happen?

I'm pretty sure EB Games is. I pre-ordered it (well, my mom did) and asked for the full bundle and there were no questions about it. Also, on the receipt, it says "Rock Band SE X360". I assume SE = special edition (which is what they're calling it).

Like Skardee said, I think EB Games is. I've seen people doing it there. However, I'm not 100% sure it's not just game only, so you'd have to confirm.

Yay. This puts my mind at rest knowing that they are indeed carrying the SE (was never 100%). I still have to wait till Christmas for it, though :(

It's everything: one guitar, mic, drums. And game, of course!
And if it's the 360 version, the USB hub.

I'm pretty buddy buddy with my EBs manager. He said that the bundle in the system is the full package with all instruments. Its been availiable for pre order since spring. He gave me a call as soon as it poped up in the system.

So game
guitar
mic
drums
hub (for 360)

bread's done
Back