Pre-Owned Fallout 3-PS3 only

For those too lazy to click, 27.99 guaranteed to come with manual and box. Also, you could use either SAVER or CAG16 and get about the same result.

This has been going for about a week now. Good deal, IMO. I grabbed a copy for $24 after EDGE, SAVER and CAG16. For whatever reason they gave me 3 day shipping. Received a copy that looked brand new.

[quote name='kart007k']this cag is still in his diaper days.[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't talk. Your latest thread is a YMMV that either belongs in the Bestbuy YMMV thread or regional deals section
eek5oopsie__________.gif

[quote name='kart007k']this cag is still in his diaper days.[/QUOTE]

Wow really? Talking about people on the internet? Pretty sad, seems like you're still in your diaper days in real life.

[quote name='MootPoon817']Wow really? Talking about people on the internet? Pretty sad, seems like you're still in your diaper days in real life.[/QUOTE]

I love it. Specially the when I poop in them and that feeling of that steam warm turd on my buttocks is the best sensation on this planet.

fuck you Motherfucker.

[quote name='Japakneez']you shouldn't talk. Your latest thread is a YMMV that either belongs in the Bestbuy YMMV thread or regional deals section
eek5oopsie__________.gif
[/QUOTE]

yeah well, sue me. I atleast took sometime to give you some details. a$$wipe

[quote name='kart007k']I love it. Specially the when I poop in them and that feeling of that steam warm turd on my buttocks is the best sensation on this planet.

fuck you Motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

Lol temper, temper.

[quote name='MootPoon817']Lol temper, temper.[/QUOTE]

LOL. Just kidding, sorry about bad language.

At least please put the price and some short summary next time. I apologize again.

[quote name='n4styn4t3']Can't wait for the goty edition that includes all of the dlc.[/QUOTE]

yea, really stupid to buy this now at any price. in october it will include $50 worth of DLC. on the disk. and the game is so good most will want to extend their experience with the DLC.

[quote name='kart007k']I love it. Specially the when I poop in them and that feeling of that steam warm turd on my buttocks is the best sensation on this planet.

fuck you Motherfucker.[/QUOTE]
kart007k, a failure online and in real life. RIP

If you haven't played Fallout 3 by now, wait until October and pick up the Game of the Year Edition with all of the DLC packs on the disc.

bread's done
Back