Pre-owned Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller - Black for 20$ before tax and shipping

How's the pc support for this controller? I heard some games weren't currently supported back in June. Has this been resolved/improved?
In my experience, it works like a 360 controller with all newer games, but it didn't work correctly with Assassin's Creed (the original).

My Grade 5 arrived today. If they hadn't of told me where the scuffs were, I would never have found them. It looks and plays great. Even came with its original box. There was a little dirt in the cracks of the triggers but a toothpick got it out without a problem. 

I just Ordered a Grade 7 Looks like they've restocked. Hopefully it comes in as great condition as many of you have received them.

I finally landed one today, I've never ordered from here before. Thanks to the OP for the heads up on the offer!

This is a gift for my son-in-law who keeps taking my XBox controllers to use on his PC, but nevertheless I still want it to be in good shape for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
fALmOzU.png

Too good a deal to pass up! Thanks Op!

Didn't really need another X1 controller but for 25 why not.  Use it down the road or maybe on my PC.  The X1 controller is just fantastic by the way.

Just tried to order. I was able to click on the button to add to cart, but in that time frame it suddenly became unavailable.

bread's done
Back