Pre-played James Bond: EoN $14.99 at Blockbuster (PS2 & Xbox) YMMV

[quote name='mrg']Well worth it. I paid $50 and thought it was worth it. Jumping off that cliff was an absolute blast.[/quote]

Oh god...that was such an infuriating mission, but yeah, it was cool. EoN is absolutely the best Bond game to date.

[quote name='mrg']Well worth it. I paid $50 and thought it was worth it. Jumping off that cliff was an absolute blast.[/quote]

I had the biggest sense of vertigo ever when that happened, but I loved every second of it.

Awesome deal! I've been playing the game for the past couple days, and so far, it's amazing. I'm loving the game just as much as some reviewers did, and I actually might be enjoying it more than 007 Goldeneye. Definitely check your BB for this one guys!

Anybody should get this if they find it for that price. It's outrageous fun.

My BB didn't have it, but as part of the BOGO 50% off offer, I got Klonoa 2 for $4.99! :D

[quote name='Benaorn']I went to 4 BB in Virginia and didn't see any 007 EON.[/quote]

Where are you in VA? I'm in Blacksburg. Where Va Tech is located.

I checked around 6 BB's and I didn't see anywhere where it was below $30. I managed to pick up Dr. Muto(ps2) w/ the Instructions for around $4 because the guy returned my 2nd half-off game for the full price, instead of the half price.

[quote name='Benaorn']I am from Hampton Road area.[/quote]

I'm from Bad News (Newport News). I came to school at Tech and decided to stay out here for a while.

Sorry not to many people who posted here can't seem to find it. But you know how BB's vary from store to store. Maybe I was just lucky.

bread's done
Back