Predator 1/2 at cost co

mrjiggers

CAG Veteran
Supposedly Cost co is going to begin selling packs of predator 1 and 2 (special edition) tomorrow (tuesday, 25th). Price is $16.99. Not too shabby.

If anyone has a costco in their area and wouldn't mind doing a favor, PM or email me :)

Deal originally posted by hitmandls2

$16.99 for both Predator SE 1 & 2? or each, because if its each CC has predator 2 for $12.99 which is a better deal.

[quote name='tenzor']$16.99 for both Predator SE 1 & 2? or each, because if its each CC has predator 2 for $12.99 which is a better deal.[/quote]

..I would imagine both, since he used keywords like "and" and "pack".

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Is the price $6.99 or $!6.99? :lol:[/quote]
problem came from trying to type a dollar sign at the same time as the number ;)

fixed now.

[quote name='hitmandls2']Mrjiggers, give credit to the OP the next time you steal a deal and try to play it off as your find.[/quote]
Not claiming it's my deal; I never did. It didn't have its own thread before, now it does. If whoever found it wants some credit, PM me and I'll post up their name. Thank you for conducting yourself in a mature manner :roll:

[quote name='hitmandls2']Thanks for stealing a deal Mrjiggers.[/quote]
thanks for reading one post above... :roll:

Edit: now I see why you were so whiny. Would it have killed you to PM, as I asked, and ask for credit? Doubtful... Regardless, original post edited.

bread's done
Back