Predator blu-ray set - $10 | Bruce Lee blu-ray set $15 @ BestBuy.com

Seasick Pirate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/predator-triple-feature-blu-ray-disc/9713103.p?id=3288262&skuId=9713103&pid=&ev=product+view

PREDATOR TRIPLE FEATURE
This set includes Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition, Predator 2, and Predators.

= = =

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/the-bruce-lee-premiere-collection-blu-ray-disc/25674756.p?id=3285186&skuId=25674756&pid=&ev=product+view

THE BRUCE LEE PREMIER COLLECTION
This set includes The Big Boss, Fists of Fury (The Chinese Connection), The Way of the Dragon, and Game of Death.

= = =

MY STORY:
Apparently Walmart has a load of Fox action movies for $5 each including Predator:UHE and Predators. I have the original Predator release and have always been curious as to how bad TUE is so figured $5 was worth it. But my Walmart didn't have any $5 titles so I took to the internet for similar deals. Found BBY's triple pack for $10. Cool! I didn't place my order for the Man With No Name set, so had these both in my cart.
BBY has free shipping for $35 orders. Since my local BBY is an hour away, I'd rather not do in-store pickup. So I looked around for good $15 titles to complete my order. Found the Bruce Lee set but it was OOS. So a day later I figured I'd take a trip to BBY anyway, but checked the site one last time to find Bruce Lee now in stock.
Yippie! 10 fun movies for under $40!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, the Predator triple pack has AvP, not Predators. While I approve of the first movie and the second (despite it's...okayness, I like it enough), AvP is just a huge WTF. I would have given to have Predators over AvP in a Predator pack...least Alien didn't fuck it up with their Anthology.

Bruce Lee Premiere bluray apparently has color tint issues according to bluray.com but for this price it can't be beat.

Uh, the Predator triple pack has AvP, not Predators.
This whole set is a "why not?" purchase for me. I just want to see what UHE looks like, I'm not a fan of 2, but thought 2 was just wacky enough to be fun.

I have AvP2 from Blockbuster's closing. Pretty sure I played it once but walked away partway through. After getting the Alien Anthology set Amazon just had, I'm guessing I ought to get the first AvP now. sigh

Bruce Lee Premiere bluray apparently has color tint issues according to bluray.com but for this price it can't be beat.
Yeah, I'm not expecting Enter the Dragon-level PQ with this set. But it's a great price and will let me get rid of my DVD set.

This isn't a horrible deal by any stretch, but if you have a 3D capable set-up, Predator 3D is a must own. Even though the PQ is less than ideal, considering it's the same UHE release which has a lot of issues, the 3D is awesome.

Preciate this. I just got the Aliens collection from Amazon.

Just now getting into these series. Just got the Predators triple feature and the AvP double pack shipped for under $20.

Now to find time for a marathon........

What the shit? Best Buy's site said it had AvP in it! I'll fucking buy this tomorrow morning!

Update: Have to order it for another $3 shipping. $13 for the trifecta's still a good deal.
Yep haha

Threw me for a loop as well, but once I found out this thing includes Predators and not AvP, I was all over it.

Agreed though. Between the recent deals for The Omen Collection, The Man With No Name Trilogy, the Bruce Lee Premiere Collection, and now this, I'm happy!

Thank you for this posting. I price matched predators at target since local best buy stores were out of stock.

bread's done
Back