Predictions on BF prices for these games

brolly1234

CAGiversary!
Hi I'm just curious of you guys think these could possibly be prices considering the age of the games or popularity. These games are ones im looking to pick up so I'm just wondering if this will probably be the average price. So my question is are my predictions for the games I want to high or too low and if so which ones. I'm just curious but any input or opinions would be nice.

Crysis 2 14.99
Need for speed hot pursuit 9.99
Infamous 2 19.99
Fight night champion 19.99
Madden 12 19.99
Castlevania LOS 14.99
Mortal Kombat 19.99
Sly Collection 14.99

Also not every game goes on sale on BF.

You could have already gotten a lot of those games around those prices though already. Gamefly has at least had Crysis/Hot Pursuit/Castlevania for those prices/less.

Yeah I know I really missed out my account was empty so I couldn't buy anything but im hoping to grab at least crysis and a couple others for around those prices. And thanks for the input.

Yeah I also don't think infamous 2 will be under $25..

fight night is already $23 on amazon for 360..for the ea games such as crysis 2 and nfs hp look at the insider deals facebook page...they often have 50% off the game with "xxxxxxxxx" code...

edit: :eek: why is mortal kombat $54 on amazon...its been atleast 6 months since it released

bread's done
Back