premium 360 + games and accessories has to go now next day ship

minqqq

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
get me out of gaming! take this stuff off my hands quick. prices are negotiable.

Wants:
$$$

FS:

this 360 has to go right now, i'm in a bit of a financial strap so please help me out. if you paypal me immediately i will ship next day w/insurance.
********360 bundle: Premium package, extra wired controller, plug and play kit, DOA 4, Perfect Dark Zero, Project Gotham Racing 3 i'll even throw in any 2 xbox titles or the pelican system selector listed below. (note if you do substitute the system selector for the 2 games, add $10 more for shipping because of the major weight difference) all of this for 550 shipped if you can paypal immediately i don't want to break this bundle up because i just need to get rid of it all and the money is more important at this point in my life.

Pelican System Selector Pro (the previous model that supports HD and 8 inputs)

Xbox:
Controller S Black
Controller S Blue
Headset+communicator
ESPN NFL 2k5
ESPN NBA 2K5
ESPN College Hoops 2k5
NCAA Football 2005/Top Spin
Ninja Gaiden Black
Dead or Alive 3
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Fable
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Mortal Kombat Deception
Crimson Skies

only looking to sell because i'm thinking about taking a vacation from gaming. i may split the 360 bundle if i don't get any offers soon.

Yeah, I almost gave up on gaming when I had nothing but an Xbox like you. Then I bought a PS2 and rediscovered the joy!

[quote name='Zing']Yeah, I almost gave up on gaming when I had nothing but an Xbox like you. Then I bought a PS2 and rediscovered the joy![/QUOTE]

well i had all the systems this current gen and i loved the xbox the most. the 360 was great until it started acting up on me and having to deal with microsoft for a month over it was no fun. i think i'll let this gen mature a little before getting back into it.

[quote name='Matt Young']I've had you on my Live friend list for a long time but never played with you.

I want the 360 but have no cash. :([/QUOTE]

ah i thought i recognized that name from somewhere other than xbl. you probably won't be seeing me on anymore as i'm feeling pretty burnt out on gaming. the only thing that could keep me going is a killer app on the 360 before i sell it, which is not going to happen.

DAMN!! I wouldve done this, I spent more then $500 alone on a core bundle the other night( 299 for the system plus other accessories). Im stuck with out a hard drive to make matters worse

bread's done
Back