Premium 360 with Gear of War 400 @ Dell.com

[quote name='Zmonkay']I know the one I snagged expired at like 3 AM on the 29th (strange time imho), so when I ordered on the 28th, I was cutting it close.[/QUOTE]

Are you Eastern time, because I believe it expired on the 28th, 12 am PT, therefore it would expire at 3am on the 29th.

Anyways I ordered mine wednesday night. Supposedly it will be here April 2nd so I am quite excited.

[quote name='Filbert']I suppose that's a possibility too. Googling around I saw a lot of people assuming that these April 4th 10% off coupons were the same. Perhaps they aren't.[/quote]yeah i think thats what it was... i dont think it was the exact same coupon, it may have been a 10% off electronics one but it probably had different exclusions than the one that expired on the 28th

I just realized my 360 cost me not $385 dollars, but $370 because of the Paypal $15 rebate promotion which ended yesterday.

[quote name='crazyj']http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A1118814

this is from dell and you can try to get a 10% off coupon from Ebay here making it $359

http://search.ebay.com/dell-10-off-coupon[/quote]

You cant do that.... Even from the ebay seller, it says [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]"[/FONT][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif]Not good for Laptop or Desktop system, gaming consoles, printer consumables and smartphones."

Though, it would be a better deal if it was.

But I uncle works at a bank and got like 15% off of his son's new computer, maybe I can use that once, then this will be a steal!

But I'm really waiting for the 360 Elite
[/FONT]

For those that took advantage of this deal, did the console arrive in its original packaging (all sealed up and whatnot)? Essentially, I'm thinking about picking up GHII and a 360 tonight while waiting on the 360 and Gears to arrive and then just returning the 360 I purchased at a brick and mortar.

[quote name='atatpilot3']For those that took advantage of this deal, did the console arrive in its original packaging (all sealed up and whatnot)? Essentially, I'm thinking about picking up GHII and a 360 tonight while waiting on the 360 and Gears to arrive and then just returning the 360 I purchased at a brick and mortar.[/QUOTE]

Can't do that cause most stores will scan the serial # to keep track of the systems they actually sold and won't take back consoles that aren't in their system.

[quote name='OGHowie']Can't do that cause most stores will scan the serial # to keep track of the systems they actually sold and won't take back consoles that aren't in their system.[/quote]
Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Mr_Vanderbilt']Good friend of mine called BB and they matched the deal.[/QUOTE]
Ooh... hmm, wonder if I could get Sears to do it to get 10% off.
Does Circuit City offer 10% off?

bread's done
Back