Preorder AC3 today get a collector's tin

anikan72

CAGiversary!
I went into my local Gamestop in Winnipeg to pick up ME3 and I found that today only they are accepting preorders (minimum $5) for Assassin's Creed 3. You get to take home the metal collector's tin today if you preorder it today.

Same story here pretty much. Went to pick up ME3 at EB Games, employee showed me the AC3 steelbook so I dropped $5 on the preorder to get one.

[quote name='CoachHines']Same story here pretty much. Went to pick up ME3 at EB Games, employee showed me the AC3 steelbook so I dropped $5 on the preorder to get one.[/QUOTE]

lol... call it cubed. I had the same thing happen. The steelbook is actually really nice looking. I couldn't say no lol. Apparently they will be available right now for a limited time at eb, bestbuy and possibly futureshop. They just arrived in shipments last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted one of these but didn't feel like going to the store. It'd have been nice if they were blu-ray sized. I did pre-order the game on FS for $55, but now knowing the steelbook is in-store only I'll probably cancel.

bread's done
Back