PreOrder: Da Vinci Code for PS2 only $29.99

Yeah im preordering this game... In fact 2k is becoming my favorite pubshiler...
TOp spin 2, obvillion and mlb2k6 were all top notch and nba 2k6 and 24 the game werent bad at all!!! and dont forget civizilation!!! and there parent company taketwo owns rockstar witch makes midnight club,, and gta.. funny thing is there also the same people who make ford racing and chevy vs ford and junk motorcross 3 .. Go FIgure!! THey make good games and turn out garbage at the same time...

It's not the publisher that matters, considering they don't make the games. The developer is what matters, in this case The Collective. But make sure to not expect a beat em up like other Collective games.

A game based on a movie directed by Ron Howard....no thanks. Ron Howard is my mortal enemy and I cant support him in any way.

yep, and i don't have high hopes, or any for that matter. i thought the book had some very interesting concepts, but was not very well written. i think this will be one of those rare instances where the movie is better than the book, especially with Tom Hanks on the bill.

I was just about to comment on how stupid of an idea for a game this is... then I remembered the 'Friends' game. lol

Its all about Duane 'the Rock' Johnson in the new Spyhunter game/movie anyway...

bread's done
Back