Preorder Dark Sector (360/PS3): Save $10 + free digital comic download.

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Got the following in my email:

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has purchased action and horror video games at Amazon.com, you might be interested in saving $10 on your pre-order of Dark Sector for PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360. Use code RA27-TPVL69-3P6XJE to get the "Dark Sector" pre-order instant rebate savings when you purchase the game before March 25, 2008, and enter the code at checkout--each claim code is unique and can't be shared.

You'll also get an exclusive digital download of the "Dark Sector Zero" comic book along with your pre-order--a link will be placed in the Download section of Your Media Library after you place your order.
DarkSectorComicHero_130.jpg

DarkSector_Comic_1.jpg

DarkSector_Comic_2.jpg

DarkSector_Comic_3.jpg

Just noticed the bit about unique codes. Assuming they are transferable feel free to give yours away in this thread. First come first serve.

yea i got that email too was going to post this thread but it is a unique code so i guess it wont be shareable. can anyone confirm?
oh on a side note my code is completly different except for first 2 letters

[quote name='Morphine']Some1 used the coupon already :([/quote]

Confirmed transferable, code no longer works for me either the guy it was sent to. Even without the coupon there's still the comic download as a preorder bonus for the wombat in you.

This code ain't transferable, otherwise I would have posted this a week ago. (I used the code myself)

But their have to be a number of poeple who probably won't use the code, so keep asking...

I've bought a lot of games through amazon, so I figured I would get this. I checked my e-mail... no dice.

Thanks, Master Yensid.

RAWL-EFGRW4-YZD44N used.

somewhat new (long time account, little activity) to the forums here. Any positive feedback I can give you?

I don't plan on buying the game, so here's my coupon..
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RAPT-XRSQXL-2X7MED[/FONT]

[quote name='OldKai']I don't plan on buying the game, so here's my coupon..
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RAPT-XRSQXL-2X7MED[/FONT][/quote]
Thanks, used

thank you for giving ur code, when u r not interested in the game, that's something people should do more often, give away what they don't need or use to what one who does. :)

Could the people who use the coupon code be considerate and say that you have used the code. Thanks.

I could use a code if someone has one they are not using. PM me. Thanks.

[quote name='blakhawkjohn']Could the people who use the coupon code be considerate and say that you have used the code. Thanks.

I could use a code if someone has one they are not using. PM me. Thanks.[/quote]

PM Sent.

I too could use a code. I would be all over it because I am getting this game with or without out one, but hey, $10 off would be nice. Mucho thanks for anyone will to share a code they won't use.

You would think being an amazon prime member and ordering a ton off there that i'd get a code, but no. Just bumping the topic, if a code could be provide thanks a lot :)

[quote name='flatliner718']Jesus christ i asked for a private message but get the lurkers to just scoop them up....can someone do me a favor please and send a PM?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, no disrespect and/or lurking intended.
Just figured any codes that were given out here and *not* PM'd were fair game.

no its nothing against you at all...its just i wanted to put my order in for this at since 10am est but waited on a pm on a code and all of a sudden one shows up. its alright i'd just like to get the deal.

[quote name='flatliner718']Jesus christ i asked for a private message but get the lurkers to just scoop them up....can someone do me a favor please and send a PM?[/quote]

Dude calm down, like the other guy said, it's fair game. If you want one that bad you need to be quicker. Dont get mad about it.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Dude calm down, like the other guy said, it's fair game. If you want one that bad you need to be quicker. Dont get mad about it.[/quote]

I already said I wasn't mad. Also I'm not on the board all day so if i had a private message about it(like people on this thread were getting) i can just check and it be there. Its that simple, and nothing more.

[quote name='flatliner718']I already said I wasn't mad. Also I'm not on the board all day so if i had a private message about it(like people on this thread were getting) i can just check and it be there. Its that simple, and nothing more.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you a code if you still need it.

[quote name='OGHowie']RARY-VRHDH8-EGKGQX

Post when used[/quote]

Thank you very much For your code I have just used it.

bill123

[quote name='hotpotato']Here's another one
RAD5-KJ35C3-KY36QW
remember, today is the last day to use it![/quote]

Offer has expired, either someone already took it or the code won't work anymore. Oh well anybody wanna hook me up, I would really appreciate it:bouncy:

bread's done
Back