Preorder Dawn of Sorrow?

FSUddin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi,
I have been trying to hunt down Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and I saw that it is going to be released in early August. Amazon and Target seem to be taking preorders. However, EBGames (where I have a gift card I would like to use) says they won't be getting any in. Does this make sense to anybody? I would rather not rush and buy a used copy without the game case or manual from EB....yeah I'm one of those guys.

Thanks,
FSUddin

Erm, Dawn of Sorrow came out last year. Maybe you're referring to Portrait of Ruin? That's coming out this fall. Chances are, everywhere will get it - I think DoS sold pretty well.

If you are wanting Portrait of Ruin, I would preorder it. Dawn of Sorrow was hard to come by. Even though it did sell well, I don't see the new game getting the volume of other games.

TBW

I think those stores are getting restocks of DoS. I've seen the release date for PoR around mid-November. I'm concerned that the retail price for PoR appears to be $39.99 at places like overstock, buy.com, and estarland.

Yeah, if you can preorder the reprint of DoS, do it. The game's so damn good that you don't want to risk missing out again.

bread's done
Back