Preorder Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony (PSP) and more at $9.99 on Amazon (Reprints)

Ah, a reprint. That explains it. I must have missed this one the first time around, since I only bought a PSP in the last year or so.

Looks like Take 2 is reprinting all their PSP games and releasing them for $10 on the 28th. Saw Pirates, Manhunt 2, etc...all listed.

I just beat this about 2 months ago. Damn good game. In some ways, better than the PC Dungeon Sieges. Well worth $10.

A bit on the easy side, though.

Ooh, I missed this so many times when it was cheap/on clearance. I'm snaggin it now, thanks OP!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Must be a reprint? At any rate this game is one of the PSP's best and a steal at $10.[/QUOTE]

This.

Also appears that The Warriors is being reprinted, which is also one of my favorite PSP games as well as one of the hardest to find PSP games. Snatch that game up at $10 if you don't have it!

So glad that Pirates is getting a reprint too, that game has become impossible to find.

I passed on this the first time as I guess I didn't think it was any good. How's it compare to Alien Syndrome or the Snowblind games?

So far the best game of this type I've played on the PSP is Justice League Heroes (I think it's heroes) by Snowblind, though unfortunately that's the only Snowblind game on the PSP. Alien Syndrome I like pretty well too, though I hated a couple of other games in this genre.

[quote name='Gamelore']I just beat this about 2 months ago. Damn good game. In some ways, better than the PC Dungeon Sieges. Well worth $10.

A bit on the easy side, though.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='DrNo888']Yup, was too easy.[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt that ^ :lol: I've NEVER played a game that was too easy, even once.

Oh, and $10? Dang, someone's getting smart. Who wouldn't pick up a solid portable game for that? Pirates has quite a bit of replayablity, so it sounds perfect to keep around just in case on a portable!

Dungeon Siege is definitely worth $10, a solid Diablo-esque game! Since I already own it, I will be snagging Pirates! during this value re-release craze!

[quote name='Wolfpup']I passed on this the first time as I guess I didn't think it was any good. How's it compare to Alien Syndrome or the Snowblind games?

So far the best game of this type I've played on the PSP is Justice League Heroes (I think it's heroes) by Snowblind, though unfortunately that's the only Snowblind game on the PSP. Alien Syndrome I like pretty well too, though I hated a couple of other games in this genre.

I seriously doubt that ^ :lol: I've NEVER played a game that was too easy, even once.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. I really disliked Justice League Heroes on the PSP. For some reason it always seemed really blurring and hard to see for me. I did like Dungeon Siege.

Never played Justice League Heroes on PSP , despite the exclusive characters. Loved it on Xbox however. Dungeon Siege is a great Diablo/Baldur's Gate: DA clone and one of my favorites on the PSP.

Cool, I'm definetly getting it then! What were the exclusive characters in JLH for PSP? It's the only system I've played it on, but I really liked it. I feel like I'm alone sometimes, and normally I love Raven, but I HATE those X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. Too spastic and random for me. I like the pacing in JLH, and like how Superman and some characters like him actually manage to feel much more powerful than like Batman or something in that game, even while they're all playable.

I almost bought this game about a year ago and I always thought it got bashed by people for some odd reason; I didn't know it was suppose to be a good game. I might have to jump on this. It has to be better than those crappy Untold Legends games.

Those are the games I was thinking of! Yeah, I played one of those and hated it. I mean it's like Sony had Snowblind do a couple of games for them, and then tried taking over and doing their own versions of it with those, and they were just terrible.

Yeah, hopefully it's much better than that.

[quote name='Wolfpup']Cool, I'm definetly getting it then! What were the exclusive characters in JLH for PSP? It's the only system I've played it on, but I really liked it. I feel like I'm alone sometimes, and normally I love Raven, but I HATE those X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance games. Too spastic and random for me. I like the pacing in JLH, and like how Superman and some characters like him actually manage to feel much more powerful than like Batman or something in that game, even while they're all playable.[/QUOTE]

The exclusives were Supergirl and Black Canary. I like the X-men/Marvel games like this also (haven't played MUA2 and likley never will), but I'm just into games of this style. I put an ungodly ammount of hours on the Champions games on PS2. JLH gets lost in the shuffle a lot and dosen't get the credit it deserves. Well balanced, but heroes felt diffrent. It's hard to accomplish, but they nailed it. Anyhow, Dungeon Siege is the best game of this type for PSP and I liked it much more than Untold Legends games, but I liked those too. :)

Yeah, I don't know how they made them feel differentiated yet all playable like that cool.

I played Supergirl! I think...shoot, can't think what her name is, but that Tara something (?) who does a good job playing like every part in every animated movie and show :lol:

Well, at least you like this better than Untold Legends! If you liked those better I'd pass on this.

Don't know how or why this got ignored the first time, and now I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about it! Maybe just bad marketing, because like with Alien Syndrome, I didn't even know what it was, let alone that I'd like it okay.

Man, I love these $10 new games being intentionally released for that price! I can't remember that happening since the Playstation 1 days with games like Board Game: Top Shop and Darkstone (both pretty good, and no brainers at $10).

1- Is a reprint just a release by the publishers? Or is it like some sort of bootleg?

2- Anyone actually play the DS game on psp? Id be interested but I didnt know it could be interesting past a couple hours of gameplay, or even play well on a psp with its controls.

Warriors delayed 1 to 3 weeks

Throne now says JULY 3

Pirates says JULY 2

So much with amazon keeping those ship dates HUH!!

Still shows i should have the game in hand by JULY 1 will never happen since they will not even have it in stock till JULY 2

I say all orders get canned ...glitch in system

[quote name='slidecage']Warriors delayed 1 to 3 weeks

Throne now says JULY 3

Pirates says JULY 2

So much with amazon keeping those ship dates HUH!!

Still shows i should have the game in hand by JULY 1 will never happen since they will not even have it in stock till JULY 2

I say all orders get canned ...glitch in system[/QUOTE]

Unlikely. Gamestop has them listed for the same prices on their site as well.

bread's done
Back