Preorder Halo 3, get a free 4' Master Chief Wall graphic!

I preordered Halo 3 at Gamestop. ;_;

If I have the receipt that shows that I preordered the game and if I show Circuit City it, will they give me the free poster?

[quote name='caffolote']I preordered Halo 3 at Gamestop. ;_;

If I have the receipt that shows that I preordered the game and if I show Circuit City it, will they give me the free poster?[/quote]

hahahah NO

[quote name='herkulease']for anyone who preorder in store, did you reciept make any mention of the wall graphic?

My reciept just noted the standard edition of halo 3. Nothing about a wall graphic.[/quote]
u should have asked them about it..but anyway they should honor it come release day.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']well if its their policy then they are not going to make an exception for u, if u email them. They prob realize that the people who want the legendary are already firm about buying the game, while the SE and CE people might still be in the fence. Also, the legendary is supposed to be limited so..why bother having a promo for it, its gonna sell out anyway.[/quote]
Looks like my e-mail may have contributed to them changing their mind. :razz: Includes Legendary now.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/genericContent.do?oid=133664

That lingering bitterness of that $99 pre-order for Legendary after they thought about screwing me over is now lessened. ;)

Hmmm, after all this I was pretty sure since I didn't do an in-store pre-order with deposit I wasn't going to be getting the wall graphic anyway (I ordered when Legendary was $99, and they didn't even have the wall graphic deal yet). Now I'm not so sure. I guess I need to call them, but does anybody think that early pre-orders will get the wall graphic shipped to them?

WALL GRAPHIC SOLD OUT ONLINE!
Available in stores only in limited quantities. Hurry—don’t miss out!

Visit your local Circuit City store to reserve your copy of Halo 3 Standard Edition, Limited Edition or Legendary Edition for the Xbox 360—and get a free 4’ Master Chief wall graphic with the game!*

Your wall graphic will be waiting for you when you pick up your game in September. If you opt to have the game shipped to you, the wall graphic will be shipped along with your game.

Well, it took them quite a few days to respond to my e-mail, and they basically wouldn't confirm or deny I was getting the graphic on my $99 Legendary pre-order because it may have sold out. Not sure how it could have sold out before they actually even offered it, so its going to be lame if I don't receive it.

[quote name='Lbgrowl']Usually you can preorder one and let it ship whenever, then on launch go pick one up at any in-stock B&M. Keep receipt. When the preorder eventually shows up in the mail, just return that copy sealed to the store you have the receipt from. That way you get online preorder price with B&M immediacy.[/quote]

that my friend is fraud. If you some one finds out your will be in some deep shit.(Especially if your over 18 we could be talking even jail time)
anyway goodluck in prison while ill be playing halo3.

You mind referencing the statute that this would fall under? This is standard talk on CAG. If someone finds out--so what--good luck proving anything. Just off the top of my head I'm self-insuring myself against the pre-order copy getting lost in the mail.

Not that I've done this--but I've considered it before.

I guess buying something planning on ebaying and returning it when you realize you can't get your money back would be fraud too? The courts are going to be busy for a while if this catches on.

You mind referencing the statute that this would fall under? This is standard talk on CAG. If someone finds out--so what--good luck proving anything. Just off the top of my head I'm self-insuring myself against the pre-order copy getting lost in the mail.

Not that I've done this--but I've considered it before.

[quote name='SuperJedi']Anyone have any ideas, of the Estimated Value of this Wall poster?

$15? $20?[/quote]

I would say quite a bit higher. Based on this 4' tall wolverine (X-men) that is $80, plus the master chief might be limited.

bread's done
Back