Preorder Rainbow Six: Black Arrow $40 at ebgames

It's the same MSRP as Island Thunder was because it is basically an expansion pack (but a huge one!)

Yesterday eb had free 2 day shipping on all preordered Ubisoft titles, dunno if it ended yet.

Yeah, I thought it was an expansion pack at first, but thought they changed it to a whole new game. Noting that 3 is still part of the title it appears to be an expansion yet.

Played it at E3...it is the same game with slightly updated graphics, new maps and a new solo scenario...also Black Arrow will have a two player co-op mode so you and a friend can do it up on the same box.

Yup, but hopefully we will see it for sale for around $30 at some places when it is released. Also look for RS6 to go Platinum Hits by Augest or a little before. Just go get new gamers. I still think it is THE BEST XBL game.

I play RS3 on LIVE all the time. It is the best game for xbox live right now. I will probally not buy this unless I can get it for $20-$25.

I dunno how people can stand playing this with the lean issues.

I too hope they are fixed in BA.

[quote name='kev']I dunno how people can stand playing this with the lean issues.

I too hope they are fixed in BA.[/quote]All games have problems that need to be fixed. It doesn't make the game bad because of one bug.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='kev']I dunno how people can stand playing this with the lean issues.

I too hope they are fixed in BA.[/quote]All games have problems that need to be fixed. It doesn't make the game bad because of one bug.[/quote]

The leaning in Rainbow may be "one bug" but its a frickin HUGE one that ruins the game IMO. :evil:

The leaning is indeed a huge issue. if they fix it in the new one i wll play at least twice as much.

if you learn to master the lean, you can beat anyone. Even if they use the lean walk or other glitches, you can still hit them. you just gotta know where.

bread's done
Back