Preorder Skylanders Adventure Pack Empire of Ice walmart.com

Well the 16th rumors were correct. Stopped by Target on the way to work and grabbed the new Whirlwind, Double Trouble & Drill Sargent 3-pack.

They hadn't unboxed them yet, so they let me go through them. They had four boxes. 3 boxes were Adventure packs (looks like 2 Empire of Ice packs per box, 2 Pirate and 2 Darklight), and 1 box of character 3-packs. There were 2 of the new character packs.

They didn't get any singles, so no sign of Cynder, but it looks like he'll also be a part of a new triple pack with Lightning Rod and Zook.

I'd definitely be interested in a zook, lightning rod and cynder pack. Maybe I'll check Out some stores today

Edit: Zookeeper? Damn you auto-correct!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm also some @ Target today, mine (Oak Park Mall Target, Overland Park KS) had the adventure packs in stock. Picked up Ice Empire, also had Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt. No 3 packs or singles on the shelf.

Called the following stores and can confirm
None of them except the starter packs are in stock at these stores

Gamestop port Chester ny
GameStop white plains ny
Target white plains ny
Target Stamford ct
Target mount Vernon ny
Best buy mount Vernon ny

If anyone knows of any near zip 06830 let me know

It seems as though the GS in my area got Skylanders shipments in late last week and sold out pretty quick. I stopped by 2 Targets and 1 Walmart in the San Jose area last night and there was nothing.

[quote name='kk012']It seems as though the GS in my area got Skylanders shipments in late last week and sold out pretty quick. I stopped by 2 Targets and 1 Walmart in the San Jose area last night and there was nothing.[/QUOTE]

Hey fellow bay area CAG. If you happen to find an ample supply of skylanders somewhere please let me know. I can do he same for you if you'd like. I'm looking for Double trouble and Wreckig ball specifically.

Hit 2 of the 3 Targets in Greensboro, NC. One had several 3 packs. Got the Whirlwind, Drill Sergeant, Double Trouble 3 pack and the Drobot, Flameslinger and Stump Smash. The also had the Wrecking Ball, Sonic Boom and Steath Elf 3 packs.

What I find odd is that today is a national holiday. Figures went out at 8am. That means they were sitting on them all weekend.

The Targets in my area were all cleared out and apparently sold out immediately after they opened at 8:00am. It seems there are a few gentlemen who are waiting in front of the store every morning to grab them whenever they get more in... this is what the Target employees said anyways. I'm assuming these were resellers... weak.
Hoping to grab a Whirlwind/Drill Sergeant/Double-trouble 3-pack for my kids eventually, the Empire of Ice pack would be cool as well.

[quote name='Corvin']What I find odd is that today is a national holiday. Figures went out at 8am. That means they were sitting on them all weekend.[/QUOTE]

Maybe not. UPS is running today and i think most of the Target stores got a truck this morning. I had stopped at the same 3 targets Saturday and they were empty.

[quote name='Tecca']Can confirm also some @ Target today, mine (Oak Park Mall Target, Overland Park KS) had the adventure packs in stock. Picked up Ice Empire, also had Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt. No 3 packs or singles on the shelf.[/QUOTE]

dammit... and I was right there yesterday too... I checked the BB at 95th & Quivira just because I was close... and thought "hmm... I should go check Target..." then decided not to bother...

The hunt for Skylanders is serious starting to annoy me. I am checking/calling 7-8 Gamestops a day and 2-3 Targets/Wal-Marts a day.

All of them have nothing or say that someone bought them all that AM. Of course these are resellers who then jack the price up to a ridiculous number. It's seriously irritating.

Luckily my son has most of the characters released (except the new ones naturally) so he is very happy but those gift cards he got are burning a hole in his pocket right now.

My Target didn't have any last night and by 9:45am today they had just a few sparse ones I already had like Drobot, Bash, Prism Break...I'm in the market for Double Trouble and Wrecking Ball!

On another note I got 1000/1000 points in the game late last night...a couple of the achievements are very frustrating and not being able to skip cutscenes makes it worse!

[quote name='thegame85']My Target didn't have any last night and by 9:45am today they had just a few sparse ones I already had like Drobot, Bash, Prism Break...I'm in the market for Double Trouble and Wrecking Ball![/QUOTE]

I haven't seen single packs for Double Trouble, yet. I did see single packs for Wrecking Ball at Fremont TRU last weekend. I'll PM you if I do spot them this week.

Amazon.com currently (as of 1:41 EST) has Drobot, Bash and Voodood at the regular price of $7.99 (prime shipping available) if that helps anyone.

I picked up an extra Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Sergeant. Any local CAG to the Riverside area or anybody I have dealt with before need it ?

I just sold the 3pack of Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Sergeant on ebay. I fought with my conscience about selling it...but I'm justifying it by using the money to buy more Skylanders for myself. Already got the Ice Empire pack, saving the $$$ for Double Trouble, Cynder, Sunburn level pack, Wrecking Ball....

[quote name='skiizim']California and I still have it... I don't sell stuff on eBay but it's tempting come on people!!![/QUOTE]

Northen California close enough LOL. Any interest in trading?

Heads up people, start checking Best Buys cause my store got the new packs in. I got Cynder, Double Trouble, and another 3 pack I needed.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Heads up people, start checking Best Buys cause my store got the new packs in. I got Cynder, Double Trouble, and another 3 pack I needed.[/QUOTE]

I missed out there. They had a nice 3 pack that someone grabbed while I was talking and looking at other stuff!!! Plus the GameStop at that same mall got a ton of stuff that all the employees are buying. Including a Cynder and Double Trouble.

Finally found the Empire of Ice pack at Target in Tucson, Arizona. My wife went and got it after work and was literally the first person in the store. We went back to the store later in the afternoon and all that was left was just a few single packs. These things are going fast.

On a side note, we got Cynder, Whirlwind, and Double Trouble today at Gamestop. My wife called up our local store around 11:30 AM and they had just gotten their shipment in. She asked the employee if he would hold those three figures for us and he said he would, so we hightailed it over there and got our figures. We also found out the "shipment" of figures was six total including just 1 each of the figures we picked up. Totally lucked out. Hopefully these figures are fully restocked in February like all the stores are telling me.

Anybody in the Houston area looking for singles should hit up the Target in Memorial City Mall. Bunch of them there, including Cynder & Double Trouble.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Anybody in the Houston area looking for singles should hit up the Target in Memorial City Mall. Bunch of them there, including Cynder & Double Trouble.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to try to swing by there if I get a chance.

I missed out on the newest shipment to my Target by minutes. I was walking in while a guy was walking out with three bags of singles. The store hadn't even put them out yet. All the new boxes that would have had Cynder/Double Trouble were empty by the register while the boxes of the Dino-Rangs/Wrecking Balls/etc. were left.

This isn't a cry for sympathy, just an observation that this Skylanders business isn't for the weak. This guy in his skin tight Earnhardt Jr. racing jacket was intense.

I'm kicking myself for not just ordering them when the Double Trouble triple pack and Cynder were available on Amazon. Hopefully in a month or two the newest ones will be common.

I'm also kind of mad at myself for feeling down for not getting a $8 toy/video game accessory.

Just got an email from Walmart.com saying my order is delayed. I called and asked, they told me that they're not getting any in, so they're in the process of canceling all orders of it.

Said they started to figure it out on the 12th, so they pulled the item off the site. My order was processing for five days, wish they would have told me sooner rather than leading me on especially since they knew they weren't getting any.

Got the same email. I am still awaiting Amazon's status on the 3 pack of Drill Sergant, Whirlwind and Double trouble, along with the single Cynder.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']For those of us like these poor fellowa and myself, it turns out that Toys 'R Us.com has them in stock, albeit hidden (as in, they don't come up if you search for 'Skylanders'): http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12614026&prodFindSrc=search

Hope this helps![/QUOTE]

Yeah but now I have to pay $9 more because Toysrus jacked the price of their packs to $24.99 plus almost $6 in shipping.

But you gotta catch them all. Am I right???

[quote name='jericholic101']Yeah but now I have to pay $9 more because Toysrus jacked the price of their packs to $24.99 plus almost $6 in shipping.

But you gotta catch them all. Am I right???[/QUOTE]

Beats eBay and Amazon prices. I think for me, it's the principal of buying them at retail, even if Toys 'R Us sucks.

[quote name='PlayableMoogle']Beats eBay and Amazon prices. I think for me, it's the principal of buying them at retail, even if Toys 'R Us sucks.[/QUOTE]

Well I thank you for the heads up. My son will appreciate getting Slam Bam.

[quote name='jericholic101']Confirmation on shipment, will be in my hands on Friday.[/QUOTE]

From Toys 'R Us? I have yet to get my confirmation. It's going to break my heart if I am screwed again.

bread's done
Back