Preowned MGSV + Bloodborne $25.13 each @ Walmart w/ Free store pickup

Used games from Walmart are guaranteed to have the original box and artwork (they don't accept games without them), but not necessarily the manual.
They are definitely not guaranteed to have the original box. They'll have *a* box. I've received many games from them that do not have the original boxes.

Lowest price for Bloodborne you could've gotten was $10 through Jet, after limited time discount and new customer promo code.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are definitely not guaranteed to have the original box. They'll have *a* box. I've received many games from them that do not have the original boxes.
Hmpf. I wonder why they offer a lower TIV for games without original cases and artwork?

Hmpf. I wonder why they offer a lower TIV for games without original cases and artwork?
I don't think they're really supposed to take them at all but aren't the in-store trades evaluated by an employee? They probably don't always know what the original case is supposed to look like.

It's a good business decision because they yield a lower price on the open market without the original case. A game with the original case and artwork is more likely to sell. Because GS offers the same TiV on loose games, it's in my best interest to only trade in loose games and keep the cases and/or manuals to either resell for a couple of $ on eBay or as backups in case I get damaged ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good business decision because they yield a lower price on the open market without the original case. A game with the original case and artwork is more likely to sell. Because GS offers the same TiV on loose games, it's in my best interest to only trade in loose games and keep the cases and/or manuals to either resell for a couple of $ on eBay or as backups in case I get damaged ones.
Correction: they offer $0 for games without the original cases at Wal-Mart. Just found this out.

Also, I don't know who's paying what for game cases but just for kicks I tried checking what Battlefront for xb1 was going for on eBay: couldn't find a single one. But yeah, I see where that might be worth it.

bread's done
Back