Pres Obama is making an unscheduled address to the nation(crap is about to get real)

So not addressing some stupid shit = condoning it? You're so full of shit.

Look, you lied. No one denies that. I'm glad you're at least admitting it.

Has anyone seen the twitter feed of the guy that was "reporting" the raid?

One thing that really freaks out/impresses me is that we flew into what is basically the Pakistani Military College Campus, parked in someone's yard, ran in and shot people, hung out for awhile to gather intel, wait for more helicopters to come to replace the crashed one, blow up the crashed one, then clear out. Now, imagine dohdough's fantasy comes true and some foreign military unit comes in to grab Cheney/Rummsfield while they're within a mile or two of West Point for lack of a better definition. That's just insane. There's no way that it could happen, someone would notice and word would get out one would think.

[quote name='IRHari']So not addressing some stupid shit = condoning it? You're so full of shit.

Look, you lied. No one denies that. I'm glad you're at least admitting it.[/QUOTE]

It seems the only time you are interested in finding the truth is when it benefits your ideology.

Don't pretend like you address every single post you disagree with in the vs. thread. You don't, and I don't. So stop criticizing me for not addressing posts that you feel like addressing.

Let's apply your standard to yourself: I don't remember you criticizing that Obama Monkey picture. I guess that means you think it's totally okay to portray a black guy as a primitive monkey. I am disappoint. It really is curious. It really is. Curious.

[quote name='nasum']Has anyone seen the twitter feed of the guy that was "reporting" the raid?

One thing that really freaks out/impresses me is that we flew into what is basically the Pakistani Military College Campus, parked in someone's yard, ran in and shot people, hung out for awhile to gather intel, wait for more helicopters to come to replace the crashed one, blow up the crashed one, then clear out. Now, imagine dohdough's fantasy comes true and some foreign military unit comes in to grab Cheney/Rummsfield while they're within a mile or two of West Point for lack of a better definition. That's just insane. There's no way that it could happen, someone would notice and word would get out one would think.[/QUOTE]
I said something similar to someone earlier today. Say if Canada tried to pull that off, our air force would be on them so fast that helicopter would be shot down before it even had a chance to drop anyone off.

[quote name='Clak']I said something similar to someone earlier today. Say if Canada tried to pull that off, our air force would be on them so fast that helicopter would be shot down before it even had a chance to drop anyone off.[/QUOTE]

Imagine if terrorists hijacked planes and went off course for a nice diversion then went on to fly into buildings. One building is hit then the next one is hit 16 minutes later. No interceptions. 51 minutes after the first impact, another one is hit. 80 minutes after the first impact a plane crashes in a field due to its passengers. Not a single military interception, land or air.
http://911timeline.net/

Now, do you think that the air force would really be on them that quickly??? I wouldn't be so cocky...

[quote name='IRHari']Don't pretend like you address every single post you disagree with in the vs. thread. You don't, and I don't. So stop criticizing me for not addressing posts that you feel like addressing.

Let's apply your standard to yourself: I don't remember you criticizing that Obama Monkey picture. I guess that means you think it's totally okay to portray a black guy as a primitive monkey. I am disappoint. It really is curious. It really is. Curious.[/QUOTE]

The problem with your timeline is that while I was trying to convince dohdough that he was simply wrong about our troops killing hundreds of thousands of unarmed civilians, you didn't call him out one bit. At every turn on my end of the argument though, you were questioning what I said. Which is perfectly fine, argue with me all you want, I just don't understand why you didn't chime in against your like minded friend when you knew he was wrong.

He's not my like minded friend you shitbird. Most of the time I don't read his posts. Name the last time I directly responded to something he posted.

It really is pathetic that you can't live up to your own standard. You find the time to respond to a lot of posts except the posts about blatant racism. It really is curious and sad.

[quote name='joeboosauce']Imagine if terrorists hijacked planes and went off course for a nice diversion then went on to fly into buildings. One building is hit then the next one is hit 16 minutes later. No interceptions. 51 minutes after the first impact, another one is hit. 80 minutes after the first impact a plane crashes in a field due to its passengers. Not a single military interception, land or air.
http://911timeline.net/

Now, do you think that the air force would really be on them that quickly??? I wouldn't be so cocky...[/QUOTE]
For fuck sake, somebody else want to take this one?

[quote name='joeboosauce']Imagine if terrorists hijacked planes and went off course for a nice diversion then went on to fly into buildings. One building is hit then the next one is hit 16 minutes later. No interceptions. 51 minutes after the first impact, another one is hit. 80 minutes after the first impact a plane crashes in a field due to its passengers. Not a single military interception, land or air.
http://911timeline.net/[/QUOTE]

I agree. The air force should be more willing to shoot down civilian aircraft. Perhaps indiscriminately, just to make sure they got the right one.

[quote name='Magus8472']I agree. The air force should be more willing to shoot down civilian aircraft. Perhaps indiscriminately, just to make sure they got the right one.[/QUOTE]

Nobody is talking about shooting indiscriminately. What time was the first INTERCEPTION? And as you mention these are pretty non-stealthy civilian passenger jets. Not as stealthy as the helicopters and seal team that went in to Pakistan. Apply standards. Just not double standards.

[quote name='Clak']For fuck sake, somebody else want to take this one?[/QUOTE]

Ummm... you wouldn't look bad if you didn't ignore my counter-point. And then ask others to offer a rebuttal.

bread's done
Back