Prescreening of Brave in select cities

There is an official thread somewhere for prescreenings. Anyways, I would love to see Brave but the website is going godawfuly slow and everytime I try to make an account it says "We have encontered an error. Please try your request again.".

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RockMySocks10']There is an official thread somewhere for prescreenings. Anyways, I would love to see Brave but the website is going godawfuly slow and everytime I try to make an account it says "We have encontered an error. Please try your request again.".[/QUOTE]

Oh, I usually just hit this forum ha... oh well. I refreshed a lot but eventually got in. 4 tickets = +$28 so if I can score them for free the kids get popcorn, ha...

[quote name='macontosh2000']It says i need an access code, anyone got one?[/QUOTE]

Click the link that says get access code... one will be emailed to you.

[quote name='r3dreck']Click the link that says get access code... one will be emailed to you.[/QUOTE]

I did, it only offers codes for Timothy Green and Beast of the Southern Wild.
Any chance you will post the access code?

Yea the requested codes for timothy green and southern wild won't work for brave. If anyone knows how to get brave access codes let us know.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']When I used "merida" as the access code it says "Sorry, but you have entered an invalid access code."[/QUOTE]

Maybe they have been used up? Blah this site.

I'd have to drive 200 miles to see it. Considering I'm OK w/ waiting for most anything to hit DVD/BR, I think I'll pass.

Used DESTINY today, just got original email.
Let's hope i get accepted... got 4 tickets so I can get gf and roommate's in too

Tried at two different screenings in the area last week and just got denied at both "due to demand." Has anyone gotten passes?

[quote name='sp00ge']Tried at two different screenings in the area last week and just got denied at both "due to demand." Has anyone gotten passes?[/QUOTE]

Nothing here yet-- my status on the site is still "Requested."
Pretty sure the page said we would get them one week beforehand at the earliest and a few hours at the latest.

Got a denial email today.

States the screening in Oklahoma City (Bricktown) is full.

Also mentions that they pretty much know if you entered via SlickDeals or another deal site. Not many people will get in.

I find it fishy that they say it's full in the denial email, yet it's still open for requests, even 12 hours later. Regardless, I deleted my account. Seems like a waste of time to me.

[quote name='HydroX']Got a denial email today.

States the screening in Oklahoma City (Bricktown) is full.

Also mentions that they pretty much know if you entered via SlickDeals or another deal site. Not many people will get in.[/QUOTE]

It's funny how it says sickdeals and not slickdeals lol. But yeah my request got denied. It says that they want to have industry professionals and people of interest to the movies there, yet they basically let anyone request tickets.

bread's done
Back