Prey (360) $20 at Amazon

Yeah it's well worth $20 IMO, I really enjoyed Prey, nicely put together single player game, good story, well paced.

The online is a bit laggy though, even with only 2 people in the game.

I have this out from Gamefly right now and it is pretty good. It's been $20 for awhile, and that's definitely the right price for it.

Not really sure about American Wal-Marts, but this has been in the $18 bin for a while up here. Might want to hit the local B&M?

[quote name='joserjerr']$14.99 in the San Jose Fry's ads this morning.[/quote]

I just saw it for $14.99 in the Houston Fry's ad as well.

This one's a fairly universal price drop - both the Walmart and Fred Meyer's in my town have it for under $20 (I know this as a friend of mine purchased it at Freddy's in anticipation of an acquisition of a 360).

Cheapy, if this is a region free game, I'd like to play you some multiplayer to earn some of the last points, I have 800 some odd points in the game. I really loved this game. Especially since I used my pennied out guide while I was playing along. ;)

Thanks for the heads up! I loved the demo, and have been waiting for it to hit a reasonable price.

I've never seen this anywhere for $20, so it's a deal for me. (I don't and won't shop at the Walton's Mart though.)

Good grief, I get Amazon Prime for my new Playstation Portable, and two days later start using it constantly. The component cables and now this! I always tell them to group stuff together though since I don't want them to have to spend more on shipping just for me maybe getting one item a day earlier or something silly like that.

Wait, wait, wait! Cheapy, update the title! I just discovered the Windows version is just $15, or $20 for the collector's edition, so an even better deal!

Not sure which I'm going to get now.

My local Walmart has had stacks of Prey for PC and 360, including the Limited Edition in the clearance section in the front of the store for months now. Don't remember the price though.

Why does the main page of the forums have this as $11.99? And I actually am showing $22.99 on the actual website. That's a horrible deal of the day more than most places are selling it for.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Why does the main page of the forums have this as $11.99? And I actually am showing $22.99 on the actual website. That's a horrible deal of the day more than most places are selling it for.[/quote]It sodl out at $11.99

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Wait so they only sold x amount of copies at $11.99 and now are selling others at $22.99? That doesn't make any sense. Pretty crappy amazon.[/QUOTE]

It is because Amazon sold out of inventory so now the game is only available thru partner vendors.

No offense, but why do people still not get how Amazon's partners work. Every single thread it's like "AMAZON IS RIPPING US OFF!!" ;)

[quote name='Wolfpup']No offense, but why do people still not get how Amazon's partners work. Every single thread it's like "AMAZON IS RIPPING US OFF!!" ;)[/QUOTE]

Entitlement

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Yeah Prey has almost been universal at $20 for a while now.[/quote]

If you live in the suburbs, they issue it to you.

bread's done
Back