Prey Collector's Edition $30 at Fry's

writimagination

CAGiversary!
Probably old news, but I just noticed it today. I know this game has dropped in price at many places but I haven't seen the CE very often at this point. I almost bought the last copy my Fry's had but I made myself guilty by thinking about all the more important things I need to spend money on right now. Especially since I just bought Vegas. But I still may go back and snag it . . .

I saw it and standard version for $30 at my BB. Could be an old sticker though. Also, CE is $15 clearanced at Blockbuster/Gamerush and I think the standard is $10 there. CE clearanced at Compusa for $20 with varying % off at closing stores (at least 15% off now).

Thanks for all the info. Glad I didn't buy it now. There's a Gamerush literally less than a minute from my house. Definitely take a look. Is it part of the 50 percent off deal? I checked GR out about a month ago when that deal first started and don't recall seeing Prey. But that may have been before it was added.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Prey and supposedly about 600 more games got added to the clearance this week. Check that thread for more.[/QUOTE]
Which thread are you referring to ? the Compusa Red Star or a different one?

Would anyone mind picking up a copy of Prey for me at Best Buy or Gamerush? I've looked everywhere for the CE version of this game and none of the stores had it near me except Circuit City. I went ahead and bought it there for $30, but I plan on taking it back and price adjusting if they change its price.

I'd be willing to pay $20 for the game and shipping!

We tried this in-store at BB yesterday, but no luck. Does anybody know if they PM their online prices? Their availability page is wrong, so I'm not sure we'll be able to do a pickup.

bread's done
Back