PREY (X360) Limited Collector's Edition Pre-Order $49.99 @ Outpost.com

Shipping kills this deal for me. With ground it's like $13 less then in store. Not bad but not worth it for me. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Madskills1182']Shipping kills this deal for me. With ground it's like $13 less then in store. Not bad but not worth it for me. Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

Expecially since it'll take an extra week to get it.

Nice deal, I'll wait though....want to see a review first, so I guess I'll miss out on the deal. I still don't get $6+ for shipping. At least 2nd day was only $0.80 more.

This is one of the games that I have been waiting for. Played it at E3 and it is fun and creative especially multiplayer but I heard the single player is great too. Thanks OP but have to see what EBgames.com does because I have credit there.

yeah I've been thinking this one over and after tax (Texas) and shipping it doesn't really seem worth it. It is still cheaper but not by much. Thanks anyway OP.

[quote name='Santurio']yeah I've been thinking this one over and after tax (Texas) and shipping it doesn't really seem worth it. It is still cheaper but not by much. Thanks anyway OP.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Michigan, so there's no tax on line. For me, it's about a $15 savings on the collector's edition even with the overnight shipping (which is only a couple of bucks more than ground). I'm surprised so many people think that's "not significant".

[quote name='Deadpool']Expecially since it'll take an extra week to get it.[/QUOTE]

I cannot believe you just typed 'expecially'. It's ESPECIALLY!

[quote name='aoLat']I cannot believe you just typed 'expecially'. It's ESPECIALLY![/QUOTE]

X is right below S, it was prolly an honest mistake :/

There is supposed to be a lot of problem with control on the 360 - the company doing the port screwed up the controls right before E3. This was mentioned on the 1UP Yours podcast a few weeks ago. Apparently it is uber sensitive, no dead zone, essentially impossible to play.

They also said 2K was adamant about getting it fixed for the final build, but because of this I want to wait. Otherwise, I'd be all over this as I was really anticipating this game.

Jeremy

[quote name='jrutz']There is supposed to be a lot of problem with control on the 360 - the company doing the port screwed up the controls right before E3. This was mentioned on the 1UP Yours podcast a few weeks ago. Apparently it is uber sensitive, no dead zone, essentially impossible to play.

They also said 2K was adamant about getting it fixed for the final build, but because of this I want to wait. Otherwise, I'd be all over this as I was really anticipating this game.

Jeremy[/QUOTE]

Yikes! I hadn't heard of this. I guess we'll find out if the controls are any better on the demo next week (that's assuming they've done some additional work to try and fix it since E3).

Hopefully the PC version will get a similarly good deal on this... Prey looks amazing and it's more than a little funny that this game was started, killed, revived, and finished before Duke Nukem Forever was released.

Any idea what is included in the collector's edition. Seems like a good deal to me, but for some reason I'm just not ready to pull the trigger yet.

bread's done
Back