Prey: Xbox 360- $40+ shipping @ Play-Asia

Well I'm new to the whole Play-Asia thing and was wondering if the English language is the same as the U.S. Version or is it dubbed?

has anyone ever successfully traded in one of these copies from play asia for store credit at a gamestop or somewhere?

i just found Prey Limited Collector's Edition at a Recycled CD store for $40...it was an awesome deal...and the regular version was the same price...quite weird but oh well

[quote name='GrayWolf323']has anyone ever successfully traded in one of these copies from play asia for store credit at a gamestop or somewhere?[/QUOTE]

No, gamestop and EB will not take these...

[quote name='soulwish2003']No, gamestop and EB will not take these...[/QUOTE]
why not? some of those games have the same upc code.

[quote name='soulwish2003']No, gamestop and EB will not take these...[/QUOTE]

Yes, they will, unless you have an extremely anal EB / GS employee who will examine every bit of the case.

And in that case, you trade it in game only, problem solved.

[quote name='Roufuss']Yes, they will, unless you have an extremely anal EB / GS employee who will examine every bit of the case.

And in that case, you trade it in game only, problem solved.[/QUOTE]

Most of them have [JAPAN] on them don't they? That is why they would not take them at any of my EB's. But... didn't think about just trading the disc in.

[quote name='soulwish2003']Most of them have [JAPAN] on them don't they? That is why they would not take them at any of my EB's. But... didn't think about just trading the disc in.[/QUOTE]
depends on the game. MotoGP looks like the US version... there were 2 NTSC-J stickers on the outside. Prey says PAL and has a sell only in SE Asia on the back I believe... and of course no ESRB rating, but instead the euro/asian equivalent

[quote name='spydey']Ok, I got mine in today, and it works great. Just letting those know who might be wondering.[/QUOTE]
I just got mine and I got nervous because there is a sticker on the front that says NTSC-J, but on the back it says "Made in EU" under the UPC. It also says PAL on it, but I understand that's not a problem.

I just want your input before I crack it open - was yours like this as well?

Thanks!

bread's done
Back