Price drop: Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes now $19.99 at gamestop

I bought it a couple months back for $29.99 at Gamestop and it's a great game. The more people that are playing w/ you the more fun it is. I usually play with 3 people. I think it's better than Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance because more players can play at one time. I'd give it a 8/10

Great game, especially if you've got 3 other rabid gamer friends ready to play. Me and my housemate are already up to the last level. I have never seen a game that swallows as much time up as Heroes. We started playing at 8 PM and when we finally looked away from the screen it was already 2:30 in the morning. That happened a couple of other times too. It's great mindless fun.

I bought it for $20 when Defender had his sale, I can vouch that its worth that price or even more.

This pretty much applies to the big three current hack 'n slash games - if you've played at least one of Champions of Norrath, BG:DA2 or D&D Heroes & enjoyed it, you'll like the rest. They are all really good games.

As a side note, you'll probably also get at least $10 worth of enjoyment out of Hunter the Reckoning:Wayward, it isn't too shabby either.

Thanks for letting us know. I've been looking for a copy of D&D for $20 for quite some time now. Going to pick one up today on my way home.

D&D is a good game. It's more "gauntlet" style with keys and stuff. Personally I prefer it even over NORRATH!! It's worth it.

I'm not sure if they are making any more copies becuase even my distributor has said "I don't think we can get any more copies"

[quote name='Teremei']D&D is a good game. It's more "gauntlet" style with keys and stuff. Personally I prefer it even over NORRATH!! It's worth it.

I'm not sure if they are making any more copies becuase even my distributor has said "I don't think we can get any more copies"[/quote]

Fear Not! Will be a Platinum Hits title come October

[quote name='dragonfireflys'][quote name='Teremei']D&D is a good game. It's more "gauntlet" style with keys and stuff. Personally I prefer it even over NORRATH!! It's worth it.

I'm not sure if they are making any more copies becuase even my distributor has said "I don't think we can get any more copies"[/quote]

Fear Not! Will be a Platinum Hits title come October[/quote]

I NEED original non platinum. :lol:

[quote name='dragonfireflys'][quote name='Teremei']D&D is a good game. It's more "gauntlet" style with keys and stuff. Personally I prefer it even over NORRATH!! It's worth it.

Fear Not! Will be a Platinum Hits title come October[/quote]

Source? I believe you, but am interested if others are joining.

Since finishing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, my girlfriend and I have been looking for something new to play co-op. We played the demo for this a little while back, and it was pretty fun: very similar to BG:DA. I've been waiting for it to drop to $20; since it has, I picked it up. The drop must have just happened this week, because over last weekend, I looked in EBgames and GameStop (both B&M), and it was still $29.99. No complaints though; the price drop is very welcome.

This game is great. I prefer it over the original BG:DA (haven't bought two, my cheapass instinct will wait till It's $19.99 or less) and even Champions of Norrath. I tried to get into CON but DND Heroes seemed alot easier to get into. The only two things DND Heroes lacks in is the online play and difficulty adjustment. Even adjusting the difficulty doesn't change the experience you get or items dropped which is pretty lame. No online sucks because I felt if this game was online it would be Diablo all over again, without the massive cheating.

I got this game awhile back during the buy two get one free deal at TRU, but since that time has long passed I would recommend picking it up at $19.99. It was well worth It's original price tag for anyone who is a hardcore hack and slasher. I would give it a solid 8/10

bread's done
Back