price drop on star wars battlefront 2 and da vinci code

aznpersuasion

CAGiversary!
:D hey everyone this is the aznpersuasion and this is most first posting so tell me if i did anything wrong...this site is the sweetest

\\:whistle2:# sorry about the bestbuy ads...i wish coporate could actually do better....don't forget that bby price match anything as long as you have proof.

:applause: I just receive a retail insider stating that the da vinci code and star wars battle front 2 are goin to drop to 19.99 at bby (on every system even pc)...it should be a drop in every retailer but you know how behind companies are.

now its time to pick up that battle front 2 if you haven't already and remember its compatable with the xbox 360.

First of all, thank you for posting.

The Battlefront II deal has been posted here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1971545#post1971545

although the title of that thread only mentions EB/GS, so I can understand how you would have missed it. I don't know that anyone mentioned the Da Vinci Code drop, though. I don't know that anyone really wants that game, but that is neither here nor there.

Do not be discouraged, your enthusiasm is appreciated.

Hey thanks!

Been waiting for Da Vinci Code to drop since I like adventure games. $15.00 after GGC sounds like it might be a possibility even though the reviews say it is a stinker!

[quote name='groundskeeper']Hey thanks!

Been waiting for Da Vinci Code to drop since I like adventure games. $15.00 after GGC sounds like it might be a possibility even though the reviews say it is a stinker![/quote]

I stand corrected.

hopefully the star wars psp version also drops in price... the other thread says the psp version is excluded...... wheres the psp love

[quote name='kcc86']hopefully the star wars psp version also drops in price... the other thread says the psp version is excluded...... wheres the psp love[/QUOTE]

I don't think you want the PSP version...

Thanks OP for the, uh, "unorthodox" post...

I wanted to pick up Da Vinci Code for a while. Remember people this is by The Collective, who also did Indiana Jones and Buffy for the Xbox, as well as the underrated Mark Ecko's Getting Up. They are a solid development house that makes some quality third-person action-adventure games. And it got some decent reviews.

But a couple of items worth noting:

1. This does NOT qualify for the B2G1F deal at Best Buy
2. It comes with a free movie ticket, but I don't know when that ticket expires. Anyone?

Jeremy

Congrats OP. Da Vinci seems to be $20 everywhere now (or at least most places).

Seems that Narnia has dropped to $20 universally as well, unless this happened previously and I wasn't paying attention, in which case nevermind.

Well, I played through the Da Vinci Code. Not much for replay value. Some puzzles were OK. Game play and combat on the whole was not that great. Luckily I was able to get $20.00 trade in for this at FYE B&M.

bread's done
Back