Price Drop on X-Men Legends 2 & Ultimate Spidey

Is X-Men Legends 1 or 2 better? Knowing me I will never get around to playing both of them, but I could have some fun playing one of them. Gamerankings shows them as having about the same score...so that didn't help.

What are you guys' thoughts??

Thanks

Edit: Oh yeah, I should note I'd be getting it for the Gamecube as I don't have an X-box or PS2.

[quote name='BrerDan']Is X-Men Legends 1 or 2 better? Knowing me I will never get around to playing both of them, but I could have some fun playing one of them. Gamerankings shows them as having about the same score...so that didn't help.

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I preferred the first game, though they were very similar. The second seemed more repetitive to me, but I couldn't say if that's because it was or just because it didn't do much different from the first game. Some of the additional characters in the second game are better.

However, I have a feeling if you haven't played either, the second might be the one to get as it does improve upon some aspects of the first, and the repetitive nature might just be a consequence of playing the first so thoroughly.

[quote name='botticus']I preferred the first game, though they were very similar. The second seemed more repetitive to me, but I couldn't say if that's because it was or just because it didn't do much different from the first game. Some of the additional characters in the second game are better.

However, I have a feeling if you haven't played either, the second might be the one to get as it does improve upon some aspects of the first, and the repetitive nature might just be a consequence of playing the first so thoroughly.[/QUOTE]

The second seemed very boring to me. Almost too easy... and yes... repetitive.

Btw, I checked at BB and since the games didn't say "Platinum Hits" and the like on the games, they didn't accept them for the b2f$30 deal.

[quote name='BrerDan']Is X-Men Legends 1 or 2 better? Knowing me I will never get around to playing both of them, but I could have some fun playing one of them. Gamerankings shows them as having about the same score...so that didn't help.

Thanks

Edit: Oh yeah, I should note I'd be getting it for the Gamecube as I don't have an X-box or PS2.[/quote]

[quote name='PrivatePixel']As mentioned in an earlier post, I bought the LE copy. The extras aren't worth the $10 premium retailers were asking for when it was released, but with the LE at the same price point as the regular edition now, it's hard to pass up.[/quote]
Exactly.

Keep this in mind on Ultimate Spiderman LE> The game saves and action replay codes(other cheat devices as well) DO NOT work on the LE USM unless it was a LE game that the game was played originally.
For example, I could not just use a Action Replay code to unlock all the comics to get the Venom Suit for Spidey because I had the LE copy.

Just a little thing to keep in mind, I'd still get the LE copy since it's the same price.

FYI

Local Compusa has Ultimate Spiderman (PS2) $9.98 **Manager Special**
Def Jam 2 (PS2) $9.98
Dark Watch (PS2) $9.98
Area 51 (PS2) $9.98
Ride or Die (PS2) $9.98
Without Warning (PS2) $9.98
Dynasty Tactics 2 (PS2) $9.98
Smack Down ....XXXX (new version of Wrestle game) $9.98
Sims Urb (PS2) $9.98

bread's done
Back