**Price Mistake?*** AC4 Limited Edition X1 $59.99

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
You rock OP.

My local store actually had one in stock though it took 4 people and nearly 45 minutes to find. In any event, it rang up $129.99. I told the cashier that it was $47.99. I showed her my phone with the game added to cart so it would show the GCU 20% discount. I thought if they PMed then the 20% discount wouldn't be automatic. Well she must have just done an adjustment since it was BB.com because I got 20% off the $47.99. Ended up getting this for less than $40. :D/ 

[quote name="coopscohen" post="11348040" timestamp="1386985211"]You rock OP.

My local store actually had one in stock though it took 4 people and nearly 45 minutes to find. In any event, it rang up $129.99. I told the cashier that it was $47.99. I showed her my phone with the game added to cart so it would show the GCU 20% discount. I thought if they PMed then the 20% discount wouldn't be automatic. Well she must have just done an adjustment since it was BB.com because I got 20% off the $47.99. Ended up getting this for less than $40. :D/ 

Man I wished I could have got this. I may try a best buy tomorrow. Really nice!

Traded in my normal copy of ACIV for $44 and picked up the LE. Needed a manual adjustment to get the gcu price.

Thanks op. And good luck to anyone looking for this.

It's highly likely that the only stores that even had this shipped them to people who bought it from the website.

Kinda sad i skipped XBOX One this generation.   I still support 360, PS3, 3DS, PS Vita and Wii U and PS4 in  Holiday 2014 :)  If anyone live in Lees Summit (Missouri)  you still able to get AC4 LE Set (Only 1 left )

It's not a mistake. No one is buying the Xbox One version because its so shitty compared to the PS4 version.  Why do you think the PS4 version is still $130??!

It's not a mistake. No one is buying the Xbox One version because its so shitty compared to the PS4 version. Why do you think the PS4 version is still $130??!
Reviewers all "thought" the ps4 version looked better for awhile.....until they realized the 1080 p wasn't patched in yet. The difference is minimal tbqh

Last edited by a moderator:
Multiplats will look significantly better on the PS4, Black Flag is no different. I know it must be hard for Xbots to come to terms with that, plus you got that horrible sharpening filter to deal on the Xbone as well. Gonna see if I can get a PM on the PS4 version.

Can you fanboy turds go elsewhere? Nobody needs your console superiority complex here. As for the deal, none in stock around me but kudos to whoever scores one. Great game

according to the checker its out in northern California.  The stock checker is probably wrong though.  Does anyone know if Target has copies of this?  Maybe do a price match with them.

Still be prepared for order". Hopefully that's just because it's Saturday but I doubt it because I also ordered Ryse, and a Play and Charge kit and they both shipped out.

Hey guys just a heads up, checked online and wasn't available at any store near me. I went in anyways and they had one in stock. I picked it up however they couldn't give me the GCU 20% discount. They seem liked they actually tried for a few minutes but couldn't figure it out. I guess the discount doesn't work with price match?! Anyone price match and get the unlocked discount before? If so I might run back there tomorrow for my 12 bucks.

Also they had it in the center of the store in the solutions center I believe. I just asked for them to check the sku

You can definitely "price match" BB prices and still get your 20% off. You get 20% off new games at BB, regardless if they are on sale or not.

And you've got 15 days to price adjust if BB lowers the price. You'll get the lower price AND your discount.

I really wish my BB had this. Curious if mine would have it in the back for some reason. They usually don't sell collectors editions very well, I've seen some sit there for months and months.

I recently sold my PS4 and purchased an XB1 and couldn't be happier except for the fact I MISSED OUT ON THIS DEAL! :(

Anyone get any luck with price matching?

Has anyone tried to pm the target clearance deal to best buy? It was 30 something for both recently. I have a best buy that has 4 xbox 360 collectors editions.

Has anyone tried to pm the target clearance deal to best buy? It was 30 something for both recently. I have a best buy that has 4 xbox 360 collectors editions.
BB doesn't match clearance and you got virtually no proof. It is possible to get the match, in the sense I am sure there is someone stupid enough or don't care about their job enough to do it, but you're also trying to match a big item with a big price down to 30% its original cost.

Incase anyone is still waiting for a shipping notice just wanted to add that mine has been shipped out! My only complaint is Bestbuy must have pulled a fast one on me because this game and the two other things I ordered are marked with Standard shipping instead of Expedited.

You can TRY to pm anything. The fact is there are select rules for pricematching, 1. They don't pricematch out of stock or "clearance" prices. Otherwise a select store could put ONE game on clearance for pretty low, and then all of a sudden bestbuy is cleared out by "pricematches".

bread's done
Back