[Price raised to $176] 2G Sandisk Pro Duo $122 shipped

Holy shit. Their site is being REALLY slow for me right now, trying to find out if they ship to Canada, but everythings taking awhile to load Y_Y;. Just paid like $120 canadian for a 1GB shipped online, so if this works I'll cancel that real quick-like. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']That's a hot deal, but I'm going to hold off. I think prices on memory sticks are going to continue taking small cuts.[/QUOTE]
i agree flash media keeps dropping, in a year id wager we'll be seeing 4G cards at this price

Yup, doesn't ship to Canada. The one downside to living in Canada compared to USA is logging to CAG every day and seeing all this shit I can't get, and being forced to pay $20+ for shipping on a tiny goddamn memory stick and totally killing a deal. ;P

[quote name='LaseK']Yup, doesn't ship to Canada. The one downside to living in Canada compared to USA is logging to CAG every day and seeing all this shit I can't get, and being forced to pay $20+ for shipping on a tiny goddamn memory stick and totally killing a deal. ;P[/QUOTE]
ill trade you hot deals for citizenship ^^

[quote name='Ugamer_X']That's a hot deal, but I'm going to hold off. I think prices on memory sticks are going to continue taking small cuts.[/QUOTE]

It better not drop that much now that I have made a purchase (2GB DUO) for my new PSP.
:)

Wow, great deal, but I think I am going to hold off on buying another memory stick until prices make some bigger drops....hopefully black friday will see some nice prices with out those nasty rebates.

Most definetly I would be all over this one if I had a PSP. Come on Sony come out with a no-frills PSP so I can buy one and get this.

[quote name='roguejedi5']Most definetly I would be all over this one if I had a PSP. Come on Sony come out with a no-frills PSP so I can buy one and get this.[/QUOTE]

I think PSP is as no-frills as it gets.

*zing*

As you guys can tell... Thats my thread so thanks should be in order.
Anybody thinking of waiting is playing their self.
Median price on 2giggers is $175. what made this deal hot was it was 20% off then you took $20 off that. 4Giggers haven't evem been announced a price drop is not going to happen. 2gb compact flash card are still $110

[quote name='polaricecaves']Estimated Ship Date: Friday, October 07, 2005[/QUOTE]

Waiting 2 weeks for shipment screws the deal for me.

I want it shipped today. Not when they get around to it.

Goddamn it!! Another Pro Duo deal I missed! I would definitely have got this one. Still stuck with 32MB.

I told you you were playing yourself if you didn't buy it now.
Anyway I get mine the 29th (ship date) since I was the one who posted it on that site in the first place, I got in first

[quote name='doomgaze_86']bump
jetblac, just wondering if your memory stick has shipped yet...[/QUOTE]
Order got pushed back to the 6th. I did get my 1gb on wednesday though. That makes 2 1gb and a 2gb on the way... I'm sooo stacked

Socom anyone?

[quote name='punqsux']i agree flash media keeps dropping, in a year id wager we'll be seeing 4G cards at this price[/QUOTE]

How many GBs can they fit inside those little cards???? I think 2GB would be plenty for me for now... too bad the price got raised.... oh well, it's only a matter of time before it drops again...

Yeah, I want one too....I see them for $150 though shipped. They have a GAMING one now that is translucent blue. Most are OOS though

Mine was scheduled to ship today but now it says:
Estimated Ship Date: 10/14/2005

You think they are just gonna delay it one week each time?

yea, they did the same thing with the 1 gig. took about 2 months from estimated date. Since theh original date shouldve been 9/5. Hopefully it'll be out around November.

of course, the 4 gig psp harddrive comes out on October 28th. So maybe it mightve been better to wait.

I received an automated phone message today stating that the ship date changed to 10/14. Not this crap again. Can Dell ship anything on time, or is this pretty standard procedure for them?

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']I received an automated phone message today stating that the ship date changed to 10/14. Not this crap again. Can Dell ship anything on time, or is this pretty standard procedure for them?[/QUOTE]

I think its standard procedure for any company to delay a product that hasnt been released from the manufacturer.

[quote name='Bezerker']I think its standard procedure for any company to delay a product that hasnt been released from the manufacturer.[/QUOTE]

To the best of my knowledge these are being released by the manufacturer. The same thing happened with the 1GB pro duo and those were definately available. Dell shouldn't list a product unless they have stock.

[quote name='Bezerker']of course, the 4 gig psp harddrive comes out on October 28th. So maybe it mightve been better to wait.[/QUOTE]

What?

Mine's been pushed back a week. If you go on Dell's live support and ask about theorder, they might try and give you a coupon code for your trouble. I got a $20 coupon code, although I'd prefer to just have my shipping upgraded for free...

[quote name='Cyb3-rr']To the best of my knowledge these are being released by the manufacturer. The same thing happened with the 1GB pro duo and those were definately available. Dell shouldn't list a product unless they have stock.[/QUOTE]

You misread me, i didnt say it wasnt going to come out at all, i said its not out yet, and you're complaining about a pre-order. So, you gonna say Gamestop and EB shouldnt allow people to reserve/pre-order as well?

I just received an email asking me to call or reply to give them the o.k. to extend the order.

What I dislike about the whole situation is that it was not offered as a pre-order. It was offered as an item for sale, with a 2-day shipping option to boot!

now I'm not saying I wouldn't have bought it knowing it was a pre-order, I am saying I wish they would just tell me that's what it is.

bread's done
Back