Price tracker

The Stuff

CAGiversary!
I've been away for a while, so I apologize if I'm asking a question that's been answered already. I searched the site  before posting this.

Question #1 Is the price alert feature still available?
I'm pretty sure the site used to have a price alert feature. I have added a game to my wish list , but the price alert feature isn't showing up when I view the history of the game's price. 

Question #2 Is there a website or app I can use to replace the price alert feature? Ideally I'd love to be able to make one wish list instead of a list for each site.

It may not work if you're on a mobile device instead of a desktop or laptop, I'm not sure to be honest. You could PM a moderator, like htz and ask him.

As far as apps which show prices etc, I found a list of some that might meet what you want. I even found out something I didn't know about the Amazon price checker app which is if you use it then buy a product you save an additional 5%. Here is the link -

http://lifehacker.com/5866851/five-best-mobile-price-comparison-apps

Sorry if those were not what you had in mind. I do know there was an app that came out recently that showed video game hot deals etc but I can't for the life of me recall what it was.

I hope that this help apologies if it does not but good luck nonetheless. :)

That list will be useful. Thanks! I guess my pie in the sky hope was that I could make a long list of games and prices and then just forget about it until I'm notified when the prices are reached. I used to keep up with a thread on here dedicated to iOS deals, and I remember people posting deals as soon as they became available. So, my best bet might be to check the site and find some threads similar to that one except focusing on 3DS. As for the price alerts, I'll use someone's laptop tomorrow to see if it shows up in a different browser.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back