Prices for new 'Leon: The Professional' 2-Disc Edition?

Liza

CAGiversary!
any fans and/or employees of any major retail chains have the scoop on the price for this jewel? it comes out on 1-11-05. i see DDD has it for 19 and some change...not bad at all! but i would like to go to a B&M store and physically have it in my paws. Jean Reno goodnessss.

[quote name='Liza']any fans and/or employees of any major retail chains have the scoop on the price for this jewel? it comes out on 1-11-05. i see DDD has it for 19 and some change...not bad at all! but i would like to go to a B&M store and physically have it in my paws. Jean Reno goodnessss.[/quote]

DDD sends it out before the street date, I know people who've gotten preorder items a 5-6 days before the street date.

whats this got on it?

I just bought the international one disc one from BB a few weeks back.. great movie, a little creepy, the relationship between mathilda and leon, but i liked it anyway.

I think Best Buy is having a 2 for $25 with this and the new 2-disc edition of The Fifth Element.

[quote name='jer7583']whats this got on it?

I just bought the international one disc one from BB a few weeks back.. great movie, a little creepy, the relationship between mathilda and leon, but i liked it anyway.[/quote]

I hear portman did a commentary for it. i guess it's absent on this one though :( http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=13832 really want to hear what she thinks about her Mathilda role now since it's been more than 10 years. aside from that...3 featurettes, trivia, trailers...probably something else i missed too.

yeah the L/M relationship is a bit more eye opening on the uncut, right? you could tell right away which parts they needed to cut for American audiences lol the really awkward sexual tension...whoa there. haha. agreed though, kick ass movie!

[quote name='No!']I think Best Buy is having a 2 for $25 with this and the new 2-disc edition of The Fifth Element.[/quote]

holy smokes. sounds like an awesome deal. does me a whole lot of good since i was going to pick that one up as well. i hope it's true. thanks for all your replies :)

[quote name='Liza']

[quote name='No!']I think Best Buy is having a 2 for $25 with this and the new 2-disc edition of The Fifth Element.[/quote]

holy smokes. sounds like an awesome deal. does me a whole lot of good since i was going to pick that one up as well. i hope it's true. thanks for all your replies :)[/quote]

Oh, it turns out they didn't have that. :oops:

Sorry.

my CC actually had it for 14.99....two dollars less than i had originally expected. either way...both Besson movies for 14.99 and 15.99. yay.

[quote name='Liza']my CC actually had it for 14.99....two dollars less than i had originally expected. either way...both Besson movies for 14.99 and 15.99. yay.[/quote]

I picked it up today for $14.99 at CC too. And I thought it was so weird because the CC ad has it priced at $16.99, and the DVD had a sticker for $14.99 on it. It just didn't make any sense to me.

[quote name='Liza']my CC actually had it for 14.99....two dollars less than i had originally expected. either way...both Besson movies for 14.99 and 15.99. yay.[/quote]

So what was the actual deal tey were offering in-store??

bread's done
Back