Stick821

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was at my local Gamestop the other day and found the following

Persona (complete)
Lunar 2 (2 copies, disc only)
Rhapsody (disc and manual)

I know these are rare, but GS was selling them for 29.99 and 34.99. Are these decent prices? I would just check completed auctions on ebay, but I'm at work and can't get on that website because it is blocked. Any help is appreciated.

[quote name='Stick821']I was at my local Gamestop the other day and found the following

Persona (complete)
Lunar 2 (2 copies, disc only)
Rhapsody (disc and manual)

I know these are rare, but GS was selling them for 29.99 and 34.99. Are these decent prices? I would just check completed auctions on ebay, but I'm at work and can't get on that website because it is blocked. Any help is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

30 bucks is about right for a complete persona 1... i sold disc only for 23

30 bucks is sort of high for me for disc only Lunar 2 but other will say good buy

Rhapsody 35 bucks?? these are 50 sealed i would guess 35 is high for used but people are grabbing them...

so to make it sort
persona great buy at 30 if mint
Lunar 2 and rhapsody are okay buys at 35 not super great

I only intend to pick up Rhapsody for $40 (which is the new price at GS, I guess yours didn't change it) if it's complete. It was recently reprinted, but you can expect the value to increase by Christmas time again. It's not worth it, since it's not complete, though.

[quote name='Farny']I only intend to pick up Rhapsody for $40 (which is the new price at GS, I guess yours didn't change it) if it's complete. It was recently reprinted, but you can expect the value to increase by Christmas time again. It's not worth it, since it's not complete, though.[/QUOTE]

i got 2 of them sealed i hope to sell around xmas time.... It wasnt worth the hassel sending them back and hoping they would credit my credit card... i mean it would cost me 5-8 bucks to ship it back and I know i can get at least 42 bucks out of them sealed so why send it back and take the chancce they said theynever got it

ill take a sealed copy for 42 also hehe...but i would pick up a complete persona for 30 but i dont think i would pick up rhapsody since its missing the case i mean u can pick up that game at almost all the gamestop now or on the gs site

strangely, i got a rhapsody for $40 at a gamestop today. Perfect condition, with soundtrack, manual, and no scratches on the disc.. this is giving me a bad feeling about the rarity of this game.. but i needed it for the collection.

[quote name='jer7583']strangely, i got a rhapsody for $40 at a gamestop today. Perfect condition, with soundtrack, manual, and no scratches on the disc.. this is giving me a bad feeling about the rarity of this game.. but i needed it for the collection.[/QUOTE]

Every store I have been to in the past week has gotten atleast one copy of Rhapsody.

[quote name='Farny']That's really not fair, seeing as how the only store I've gone to didn't have it.[/QUOTE]

i did an invent search on gs and theres a bunch of stores around my area that have atleast 1 copy of rhapsody in or u can do the buy 2 get 1 deal on the gs site and u can pick up 3 complete copies of rhapsody for 80 bucks...

bread's done
Back