Prima 27 in. HDTV Monitor 720p/1080p-$399

I heard they're part of the lower end HDTV makers, and that they manufacture their monitors overseas in Asia.

Nice find, hopefully more people will know if this TV is worth it, because I might have to check if this TV is in stock at Sears by my house then. Thanks OP.

Just a word of warning that 1080p bit is bogus. The picture will be UPSCANNED to 1080p since DVI and HDMI can't carry that kind of bandwidth.

I cant seem to find a review on this tv. Im gonna have to go to my local sears and check this out for myself....Only negative I see is 4:3 instead of 16:9 which sucks

[quote name='Verbal']I cant seem to find a review on this tv. Im gonna have to go to my local sears and check this out for myself....Only negative I see is 4:3 instead of 16:9 which sucks[/QUOTE]

That's a BIG negative in my book.

I work at Sears--this TV is a piece of shit. If you want a 27" HDTV, you can get this K-Mart only brand piece of trash. Or, you can spend 50 dollars more, and get a Samsung 27", it'll still be 4:3 format though. But the regular price on that one is $449.99. 30% of Sears Tier 3 brands come back broken within the 30 day return policy. That's the number they give us lol. Do yourself a favor and buy a brand name.

On another note Friends & Family for Sears is this Sunday--the 14th. It's 10% off everything in the store no matter how you pay, all day on Sunday.

-Adam

If your Sears has it on the floor, it'll most likely be near the other similar sized hdtvs. When I saw this model I liked the blue ring on the front, and that was it. The picture to me looked blurry, and a little washed out compared to the other similar sized sets nearby, but that's just my opinion.

bread's done
Back