Primal (new) $9.99 at EB games w/free shipping.

bradr

CAGiversary!
As of 2:07pm EST on 1/23/04 it's $9.99 at www.ebgames.com. It says that there's over 100 in stock but as we know that doesn't really mean anything. Not as good as $5.00 but with free shipping (choose EB Saver option) so it's $9.99 flat.

Update: As of 3:05pm EST on 1/23/04, the price was raised to $19.99. Deal lasted all of an hour. I think we'll have to move fast to get in on EB deals!

Update: 3:12pm I tried again and it came up at $9.99. I think EB's trying to drive me nuts. Please try this link and see what comes up for you:

Cheap ass link

thanks for the deal, ill check it out. um, im kind of interested in thi game so could anyone tell me what its about, what its rated (esrb)? i know it got good reviews, so im interested and i might just wanna pick it up.

[quote name='ps2jin']it's dead[/quote]

Update: Just checked again at 3:05pm. Was up to $19.99. :( Sorry.

I just checked (at 3:03pm). Still "ringing up" at $9.99 for me and still says over 100 in stock. It's not listed in their "Hot Deals" area, though. You'll have to do a search for Primal on the site.

looks like its staying this time, they still have a bunch of copies and the price hasn't changed...

Not as good as the $5 deal they had but with free shipping and no tax (in DC :D) I couldn't resist. Damn I'm a cheap ass.

EDIT: Just for kicks I did the max out quantities trick in my shopping cart. While I didn't get an exact number, it allowed me to add 100 copies to my cart. So it's safe to say that there are plenty to go around.

ordered mine as well.. i figured, what the heck, might as well return the ALTER ECHO game i bought at CC. even for $10 i dont think that game was worth it..

bread's done
Back