Primetime - 1 vs. 100 - US Beta Going On Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='doodofdoods']how many sessions are there going to be tonight, and when does the next one start?[/QUOTE]
if there will be other sessions it should at least put you in some kind of queue to get in...not kick you back.

Ok, fuck this nonsense. I guess I'll try again on Saturday if I'm home. I can already tell we're going to be going through this same capacity-limited bullshit for the entire "free beta" season though.

Wasn't this primetime feature talked about at LAST year's E3? and they're just now launching the BETA of it... which many of us can't even get into to??

Couldn't they at least have made room for everyone? :whistle2:|

[quote name='halfbent']At least the friends list was saying you're in the lobby Kane, I can't even get that far. =X[/QUOTE]
Weird. The only place I got to was the error screen. I guess that's "the lobby?"

wow only couple i missed so far have been stupid celebrity questions.

What is gwen stefanis babies name? (zuma paper something or other)
What nerd grew up to become a doctor in ER? Anthony edward.

Celebrities is one of my huge hates in this world. Who the hell should pay attention to them?

Haha its fun though.

[quote name='KaneRobot']Weird. The only place I got to was the error screen. I guess that's "the lobby?"[/QUOTE]

Not sure, everyone elses just says they're playing 1v100, with no qualifier, you had "Waiting in the lobby" on yours. Poor planning, of course the servers were going to get hammered. :(

So there is only 1 instance? I'm confused. tried for 10 minutes kept on getting kicked out saying it was full. I thought It was many instances and a lobby system. How are we not getting at least into the lobby?

[quote name='pimpster4183']Do people get booted from the mob? Should I keep trying to join or just forget about it?[/QUOTE]

wondering this myself...

My husband: "This is a Microsoft product, right? And this surprises you?" :bomb:

[quote name='JC Monkeyballs']so what about this show lasts 2 fucking hours? there's just one session?[/QUOTE]
They pick new mobs and the one when one game ends, so however many can fit in 2 hours is how many games they hold.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']They pick new mobs and the one when one game ends, so however many can fit in 2 hours is how many games they hold.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but I don't think that will help us get in unless they kick players from the game after each session.

Curious how much of a representative this first day is of how the non-beta 1v100 will be. I'd assume they'd have a better system figured out by then. Imagine paying for a season and constantly having to fight to get in.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Yea, but I don't think that will help us get in unless they kick players from the game after each session.[/QUOTE]

That would probably piss people off even more than not being able to get in, so I have a feeling anyone who isn't in now is just going to have to wait, unless they somehow grab a slot of someone who left.

[quote name='doodofdoods']Yea, but I don't think that will help us get in unless they kick players from the game after each session.[/QUOTE]
There's an ongoing issue with people being kicked randomly, so spots will open up.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There's an ongoing issue with people being kicked randomly, so spots will open up.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Uh, I mean, oh, that's too bad.

On the dash they already have a game scheduled for 12/31/09 at 3am?

I think that was more of a test show, it was there for the Canadian beta too I guess.

I'll just have to try this again Saturday if I'm around, too tired to keep mashing A now. =P

Can they not see this coming everytime? Anytime some kind of beta comes out on Xbox Live there is some kind of problem. Hopefully I can play on Saturday.

Only was able to stay on for a short 15 minute session before getting booted.

It's why it's called a beta, I suppose.

Great game! I was able to get in for the first game and just left 5 minutes ago. I was in the mob once and the crowd the rest of the time. Fun game if you can get in.

I've been in since the start. Damn this is fun, only been in the crowd so-far though.

My brother also finally got in, after trying for the past hour. So, keep trying people.

[quote name='DougCL']i have no idea how this game is played, but i won 400 microsoft points.[/QUOTE]

How can you win anything when the announcer keeps saying no prizes are being given away in the beta?

Hi:

Just got done playing for over an hour. I went into the room about 5 minutes the first show and I had no problem whatsoever getting in. I was even selected for the mob but the person who was the one really sucked and only went a few questions into the game.

It does suck that no prizes are being given out during the beta.

Overall I really enjoyed this beta..

Kevin

[quote name='sleepy180']How can you win anything when the announcer keeps saying no prizes are being given away in the beta?[/QUOTE]
whatevs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back