Prince of Persia 2 for $24 AC

[quote name='mcwilliams132']where can you get it for $24 AC?

it's a good deal...[/quote]

At Best Buy where it's on sale for $34. There is a coupon for $10 off POP2 for xbox in the this months Official Xbox magazine.

I'd go for it since $4 isn't that huge of a difference when you don't know for sure when you'll be able to get it cheaper, at least that's how I reason myself into the last few bucks. :wink:

I pulled the trigger on it. I had a $5 Reward Certificate so it came out to $20 total. I figured its never going to get cheaper than that.

It's actually on sale for $35 ($34.99) so it'd be $25, unless you hae some other deal to get another buck off?

Picked mine up yesterday.

"I smolder with generic RAGE."

Whoever can tell me where that's from, they get a virtual punch in the face for hanging out on the intranet too much.

[quote name='wubb']It's actually on sale for $35 ($34.99) so it'd be $25, unless you hae some other deal to get another buck off?

Picked mine up yesterday.[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification, we'll all sleep a little better tonight.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']"I smolder with generic angst."

Whoever can tell me where that's from, they get a virtual punch in the face for hanging out on the intranet too much.[/quote]

Penny aracade and so is your avatar. :p

And I thought it was generic rage.

Gotta love the people who always tear open the magazines at places like Barnes & Noble just to take the dippy disc. Makes it so that I don't feel bad about yanking the $10 coupon out of that mag at that point.
^_^

I'm currently playing this game and I was wondering something: do the boss battles get any better than after the two-sworded girl? I hope so, 'cause the last boss battle with her was so retarded. It was one of the most boring and stupid boss battles I've ever played.

[quote name='mario23air'][quote name='wubb']It's actually on sale for $35 ($34.99) so it'd be $25, unless you hae some other deal to get another buck off?

Picked mine up yesterday.[/quote]

Thank you for the clarification, we'll all sleep a little better tonight.[/quote]

Ooo zing! :roll:

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm currently playing this game and I was wondering something: do the boss battles get any better than after the two-sworded girl? I hope so, 'cause the last boss battle with her was so retarded. It was one of the most boring and stupid boss battles I've ever played.[/quote]

Really I liked it, but then of course I like the additions to the combat system in this one.

i want pop2 for 25 :( but i shouldn't buy anymore videogames as i won't have access to them for 4 months. but i'm... so.... weak

bread's done
Back