CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
$10 cheaper than used.

iconxbox360.gif

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71599

iconps3.gif

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71601

Argh, the sales for the this game are unbelievable. This is very tempting though just so I can replay it for the Epilogue DLC that came out for it. Is that content worth it?

I been trying to hold off from buying any new video games for the next month, but for this game this price is worth it especially brand new.

[quote name='nflsonic']Argh, the sales for the this game are unbelievable. This is very tempting though just so I can replay it for the Epilogue DLC that came out for it. Is that content worth it?[/QUOTE]

I have mixed feelings about whether the DLC is worth it or not. It was harder than the main story, but I was still able to finish it in one afternoon. The story was kind of pointless too because it was sort of a set up for a sequel. If you were to get the DLC, get a deal on MS points/PSN cards.

Hollywood Video also has this for $24.99 (reg. and LE) ... i picked up the LE just two days ago thinkin i got a great deal....o well, lol.

[quote name='phear3d']on the website its $34.99 used, and $24.99 new. that makes alot of sense.[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what the OP indicated.

When GS drops the price on the new version of a game, they sometimes lag behind a little bit before dropping the price on the used version. Sometimes this lag is a day or a few days, sometimes longer. When they dropped the new price of Bully SE (Wii) to $19.99, for example, the used version remained at $26.99 for another 4 months or so. It may not make a whole bunch of sense, but that is how they do it.*

* - there isn't always a lag.

i think they do it cause they think they will eventually sell out of the new copies and some of it probably cause they paid $25 when someone traded it in. make sense in a way i guess.

I have seen it at just about every Target I have been to in the last week for $15. I started it last night and am enjoying it thus far.

I hate you mate, I saw this, ran home and wanted to post it on cheap ass gamer as my very first contribution. Ahh well, my hats off to you, you speedy magnificent bastard.

my target has them on clearance for $15...multiple copies in stock. Is this game worth the $15? I enjoyed sands of time back in the day, but the other two didn't do it for me.

I just bought it used for 34.99 w/ 2 other games(Tomb Raider and RE5) for the B2G1. I wonder if I should return them and buy it new..

bread's done
Back