Prince of Persia contest. See Ubisoft Studios!

Lord_Kefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
http://promotions.yahoo.com/princeofpersia/index.php

Just sign up for your chance to win. Winner gets two tickets, so please remember me if you win. ;)

Behold the riches of Persia...

Prize Package 1: Secrets of Persia Behind-The-Scenes Tour

* Behind-the-scenes tour of Ubisoft Montreal studio, home of Prince of Persia, Splinter Cell, Shaun White Snowboarding and Assassin's Creed
* Roundtrip economy class airfare for two from a major U.S. gateway within the contiguous United States to Montreal, Canada
* Roundtrip airport limousine transportation to/from hotel
* Three nights deluxe hotel accommodations at the W Montreal, or similar
* One dinner for two at Globe, or similar
* Round trip sedan transportation to/from Ubisoft Montreal studio
* $1,000 spending allowance

Prize Package 2: Tricked-Out Game Room One Samsung 46" 1080p Flat Panel LCD HDTV
* One Sanus Tilting Wall Mount
* One Samsung 1000W 5.1-Ch Home Theater System
* Choice of one game console: Xbox 360 Elite or Sony Playstation 3
* Choice of three Ubisoft games such as: Prince of Persia, Brothers in Arms, Tom Clancy's HAWX, and Shaun White's Snowboarding
* Two X-Rocker Wireless Game Chairs
* Home Theater Installation

Prize Package 3: Signed artwork from the Prince of Persia game (3 Winners)

Prize Package 4: Prince of Persia Video Game (25 Winners)

Wait a minute. It's a contest by a Canadian company (okay, Canadian wing of a French company) to visit Montreal, and it's only open to Americans?

What the fuck? I mean, I really wanted prize #2...

Ooo, maybe a chance to see Jade? Probably not, but I'll enter anyway. :p

Lulz at the "untold riches" statement. $1000 Canadian I'm rich beeyotch! /joke.

For some reason, I feel good about the odds of someone here winning something. I guess we'll see in a month and a half!

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Lots of people wanting to pass on the trip. I'd be happy to take it.[/quote]

If I win you can have the trip, but I want the damn allowance!

[quote name='Squarehard']If I win you can have the trip, but I want the damn allowance![/quote]

Clean your room first. And no more swearing. I'll let this one slide.

I've always wanted to go Montreal, be fun to do so with 1000 dollars (how many loonies is that?)

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']Correction, for the second prize, you only get 2 games with the 360, but three with the PS3. It is stated in the official rules[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I copied and pasted my information straight from the prize section of that contest site. Took a look in the Official Rules and I do see there's some variance. Looks like they give a headset instead of a third game? Oh well. The devil is in the details and all that. Here's the expanded info on Prize Package #2 for those interested.

Prize Package Two: One (1) prize winner will receive a "Tricked Out Game Room" which includes one (1) Samsung 46" 1080p Flat-Panel LCD HDTV (awarded in the form of a gift certificate to a major electronics store chosen by Sponsor), one (1) Sanus Tilting Wall Mount, one (1) Samsung 1000W 5.1-Ch Home Theater System, choice of one (1) game console: EITHER one (1) X-Box 360 Elite Console (120 GB) including two (2) upgraded wireless controllers two (2) games, one (1) X-Box live headset OR one (1) Sony PlayStation 3 (80 GB) including two (2) upgraded wireless controllers and Blu-ray Disc player); choice of three (3) Ubisoft games, subject to availability, such as: Prince of Persia, Brothers in Arms, Tom Clancy's HAWX, and Shaun White's Snowboarding; two (2) X-Rocker Wireless Game Chairs; Home Theater Installation. Prize elements will be purchased from a major electronic store and shipped directly to the winner's home residence. Installation services will be provided by an installer chosen by Sponsor at a date and time mutually agreed upon by winner and Sponsor or Sponsor's representative. ARV: $4,700.00. Actual value may vary depending on prize options chosen and installation cost.

On a side note, how much would it suck if they have already bought the gift certificate to a "major electronics store" and they mail you a Circuit City giftcard? ;)

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Lots of people wanting to pass on the trip. I'd be happy to take it.[/quote]

I'd prefer the entertainment setup, but would not pass up the trip at all.

bread's done
Back