Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands (xbox 360) $13 shipped

Put in the code BFGAMES to get 10% off (~$11.69 after). Not sure how long it'll last considering the Black November deals are changing sometime today.

EDIT: Assuming the code no longer works since the next deal is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I'm tempted but I think I'd like this less than the reboot from '08, and I got stuck/bored in that even.

If they had it for the PS3 I'd get it, but I guess Newegg doesn't want my money. Never understood why retailers have console specific deals for multiplatform games. Anyone know?

[quote name='emeraldgsl']To anyone who has played this game:

How good is it? and how many hours did it take to complete?[/QUOTE]

I just got my $10 copy from GameFly and if you liked Sands of Time on the PS2, you will like this a LOT. I played the hell out of that game, and this one is very similar. Easy achievements so far, too. I've only played about 3 hours, but I think it'll go for 15-20 hours total.

[quote name='ssjmichael']If they had it for the PS3 I'd get it, but I guess Newegg doesn't want my money. Never understood why retailers have console specific deals for multiplatform games. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Xbox 360 seems to get the most love in terms of cheap offers.

Excellent deal! I may have to bite on this, but damn i have too many games in my backlog.. addiction is a crude mistress.

[quote name='ssjmichael']If they had it for the PS3 I'd get it, but I guess Newegg doesn't want my money. Never understood why retailers have console specific deals for multiplatform games. Anyone know?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Rozz']Xbox 360 seems to get the most love in terms of cheap offers.[/QUOTE]
It was around the same price on amazon a few days ago, don't know if it was posted here but made sd's fp.

I read somewhere that ps3 games hold their value better then 360's. not sure why.

I will hold out for blkfri, i want to see it hit the $10 mark.

I got PS3 for $15 few months ago. Not sure i pick up 360 for my collection or not. I may waits when it drop down $10 or less :)

[quote name='Newl']It was around the same price on amazon a few days ago, don't know if it was posted here but made sd's fp.

I read somewhere that ps3 games hold their value better then 360's. not sure why.

I will hold out for blkfri, i want to see it hit the $10 mark.[/QUOTE]

Mainly because its blue ray. You can burn xbox games on dual layer dvds just going to get the ban hammer from xbox live if you play them online.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']To anyone who has played this game:

How good is it? and how many hours did it take to complete?[/QUOTE]

If you've played any of the earlier Prince of Persia games (Sands of Time, etc.), then you'll enjoy it. It reminded me of playing Sands of Time, though after a while the combat does get a little repetitive (but the same can be said for all of the games in the series).

I bought it for $19.99 at Best Buy when the first episode of GAMER came out (had a $20 off coupon for the game in it), and loved every second of it. If I recall correctly, it took me 10-12 hours to complete. However, I still haven't earned all of the achievements, so there's incentive for me to play through it again.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']At gamefly its 9.99 with free shipping. This is not a deal.[/QUOTE]

That's for a used copy. This is a new copy. Since the retail price on this game is still hovering around $29.99-19.99 this is in fact a deal.

Thanks OP much appreciated!

bread's done
Back