Prince of Persia & MK vs. DC Univ (Xbox 360) $39.99 each at Bestsku.com

never heard of them.

i want to buy PoP
icon_smile.gif
but i dont know their legitimacy..

its pretty cool too how they accept PP

They sell on eBay and are pretty legit there. You can get these games from them cheaper on eBay with Live Cashback.

Too bad they charge tax for CA.

I just ordered Far Cry 2 from them during their Black Friday sale... I'm expecting it to arrive in the next day or two.

Haven't ordered from them in the past, but I read the two (!) reviews on ResellerRatings and they seemed to be pretty positive.

Oooh.. I thought for a second that both games were $40 together.. :D

I'll have to think about this one.. PoP sounds fun, but I don't have that much money to spare :|

[quote name='albino_hippo']Oooh.. I thought for a second that both games were $40 together.. :D[/QUOTE]

sorry about that. i fixed the title

it's a bust! with tax and shipping ($7) it's $50.29. Too bad, I'll wait for a real deal-$15 or more off...

[quote name='wildcpac']How come they only have Prince of Persia for the 360 and not the PS3.[/quote]

They have a weird selection of stuff, I figure they have an in for some of this stuff.

I'm kind of worried, I paid with paypal. Then I went back to site and got this weird cryptic message on order :"There Order was Declined. There was no Response Code for this order", thats not well formed english, I don't know what it means but I don't like it since they have my money and no Phone #. I might have to call PP. If I don't get some type of confirmation from them, not a good start.

Just like to add they are legit-have bought from them twice with no problems at all. Buy with confidence.

Yep, just thought I'd add as well - bought from them before and no problems. Their site doesn't look like much, but they're legit.

One drawback might be their shipping rates though. Not the cheapest you'll see..

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Tempting and I'm not doubting their legitamacy due to being on Ebay, but I'm going to stick with the $57 free shipping Limited Edition from Amazon.[/quote]

Still $57 at Amazon but the LE is no longer available.

And thanks for pointing this out OP, just picked it up on eBay. $37.75 after cashback!

[quote name='dfo'] just picked it up on eBay. $37.75 after cashback![/quote]

noob here, can someone halp me w/ the cashback thru ebay option?

so i go to live.com and do a search for the item, and --this is where i get lost

do i click on the sponsored link? and how do i get them to return a link that goes right back to this auction site or as long as i get to ebay via live, then i can browse thru there?

thanks in advance

[quote name='Terrenceistheman']noob here, can someone halp me w/ the cashback thru ebay option?

so i go to live.com and do a search for the item, and --this is where i get lost

do i click on the sponsored link? and how do i get them to return a link that goes right back to this auction site or as long as i get to ebay via live, then i can browse thru there?

thanks in advance[/quote]

Check this thread for a full run-down on the deal:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198794

[quote name='tightclaws']I'm kind of worried, I paid with paypal. Then I went back to site and got this weird cryptic message on order :"There Order was Declined. There was no Response Code for this order", thats not well formed english, I don't know what it means but I don't like it since they have my money and no Phone #. I might have to call PP. If I don't get some type of confirmation from them, not a good start.[/quote]

Anyone have any idea about this? Still no response from them.

I don't like the lack of response I get after they have my money, or the horrible website, not worth it to save 10 dollars or so. I won't be ordering here again.

Does anyone have a phone # for this place?

PS ok I got a response seems it takes them a while to verify paypal, I guess I will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tightclaws']I don't like the lack of response I get after they have my money, or the horrible website, not worth it to save 10 dollars or so. I won't be ordering here again.[/QUOTE]

from what i've been hearing this place is legit. i would just give it some time assuming the pay pal transaction was completed

Well I'm not happy at all with this place I ordered Tuesday night with Paypal instant trasfer, still not shipped as of today. I'm sorry but 7 dollars shipping and they are still in no rush to ship my game, I WON"T BE BUYING AGAIN FROM HERE.

Tight have you tried emailing them and asking what the hold up is?

Sorry guys, but i dont trust this website one bit :( Id rather pay a few extra bucks via amazon or retail stores then worry about funds being tied up.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']Tight have you tried emailing them and asking what the hold up is?

Sorry guys, but i dont trust this website one bit :( Id rather pay a few extra bucks via amazon or retail stores then worry about funds being tied up.[/quote]

I just emailed again after laying off, I emailed a few times yesterday which got a response, asking if I had made payment yet, which I answered with yes paypal instant transfer. I then got the my shipper will email you with the tracking # once its shipped. and now nothing. I don't like how this place is run not worth saving ten bucks next I will order from a reputable store, this place is BS.

I got a crappy email back, stating they are busy with holiday orders and will ship it when they get around to it basically. I could sense a good deal of attitude. I won't be buying anything here again ever. I would advise you don't either.

The good thing is if you paid with PP or credit card, the payment is secure. You can get a refund if you don't get the item.

[quote name='gmsisko1']The good thing is if you paid with PP or credit card, the payment is secure. You can get a refund if you don't get the item.[/quote]

True I just hate going through all the hassle, I will just wait I guess and see what happens. I won't be using them again though. When I first emailed he gave excuse, it takes 48 hours, ok 48 hours come and gone. Now he claims they are busy, well thatsa poor excuse for a business.

I want to set the record straight, I got POP today very fast indeed no problems I was wrong to have jumped all over this company. They did right by me and now I do right by them. Don't worry about ordering here great prices on a limited selection but they come through on what they offer. Please ignore my rants in earlier posts maybe I was having a bad day.

Hehehe. I also wanted to rant. Heck I ordered something about a week and a half ago, it took about 4 days to finally get a confirmation on my payment (paypal) from them and later a shipping email. Still waiting on my stuff, but it should be here in two days.

Good to hear somebody got it. Also PoP is a great game, I just don't see much replay value, but definitely a good 12 to 15 hours of fun and great gameplay (420 light seeds at the moment).

just wondering, on the site it says region free...this isnt one of those games like on play asia with the asian writing on the package is it? or is it a legit NTSC USA copy like i could walk in to say a walmart and purchase.

i asked for PoP from my girlfriend for christmas. thinking about telling her to check out this site to save her some money.

[quote name='tightclaws']I want to set the record straight, I got POP today very fast indeed no problems I was wrong to have jumped all over this company. They did right by me and now I do right by them. Don't worry about ordering here great prices on a limited selection but they come through on what they offer. Please ignore my rants in earlier posts maybe I was having a bad day.[/QUOTE]

good to hear that this worked out. most people seem to be happy with this company. they just have primitive system - at least compared to some of the bigger companies out there

[quote name='41down']just wondering, on the site it says region free...this isnt one of those games like on play asia with the asian writing on the package is it? or is it a legit NTSC USA copy like i could walk in to say a walmart and purchase.

i asked for PoP from my girlfriend for christmas. thinking about telling her to check out this site to save her some money.[/quote]

It's a legit NTSC NA one. Got mine today.

I've been enjoying MK vs. DCU courtesy of Gamefly. $40 isn't a bad price at all. I'll probably pick it up later on when it's a little cheaper.

bread's done
Back