Prince of Persia PC for $2.90 + shipping @ GoGamer.com

It's worth noting that the Estimated Shipping is $2.99, so, either way, the price will rise above $5.

This may not seem like much, but, to a CAG, it is.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']It's worth noting that the Estimated Shipping is $2.99, so, either way, the price will rise above $5.

This may not seem like much, but, to a CAG, it is.[/QUOTE]

Cheapest I've ever seen this game is $6 shipped at Newegg but they're sold out. I think I'm in for 1. Thanks a ton OP.

I got this game for cheap at HPB. It's a good game for the price but it's much better if you have a 360 pad or something. I didn't and they took the lazy way out in terms of pressing buttons during action. Instead of like RE5 PC where they have the key displayed, you have to decipher on the fly what the button corresponds to on your keyboard. Atleast I seem to remember it like that. Unless you can change it.

Otherwise it's not a bad game on PC, looks really nice.

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']I got this game for cheap at HPB. It's a good game for the price but it's much better if you have a 360 pad or something. I didn't and they took the lazy way out in terms of pressing buttons during action. Instead of like RE5 PC where they have the key displayed, you have to decipher on the fly what the button corresponds to on your keyboard. Atleast I seem to remember it like that. Unless you can change it.

Otherwise it's not a bad game on PC, looks really nice.[/QUOTE]
Having all that been said, does the PC version switch the on-screen key/button prompts to 360 Gamepad buttons?

Batman: Arkham Asylum spoiled PC users horribly in this regard.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']Having all that been said, does the PC version switch the on-screen key/button prompts to 360 Gamepad buttons?

Batman: Arkham Asylum spoiled PC users horribly in this regard.[/QUOTE]

In the QTE's, it brings up colors (Red, yellow, blue and green) Which are damn hard to memorize in place of F, R, Q and E (Or whatever the buttons are) It's definitely a port.

Judo, you can get the wired Gamestop 360 controller and it works just fine as a Xbox gamepad. Easily sheaper than getting the wireless kit. If you dont want to support the evil entity known as Gamestop, Any Madcatx wired 360 controller works as well.

I use a 360 pad with it and it's a great game. The controls are very responsive. I just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum and started this up and am about 1/4 through it and am really enjoying it. You really do need a pad to play it though. Like vherub said it is DRM free so there is no online activation check or limited amount of activations. It's just put it in and play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up that along with a Jewel Case Copy of San Andrea's shipping was a little steep but 10$ for both those games after S&H wasn't what I'd say was a terrible deal by any means considering PoP 2008 is still 18$ used at gamestop on the 360

Nice deal! I never finished the game (played on Playstation) as I got annoyed by this one puzzle, but...I don't know, it looks really nice, and is just really artistic and neat. I'm super disappointed that instead of refining this they're going back to the old game and apparently adding Dynasty Warriors stuff. Sounds like virtually the opposite of this game...

Amazon sells wired 360 pads right? They had one on sale a couple weeks ago for like 27, I'm sure next time they go on sale I could get one.

I'd have to goto a City 90 miles away for a target, the only thing in my town is a kmart and walmart. That's why I try to shop online if I can, better deals.

bread's done
Back