Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360) $9.99 at Amazon

Darkon_X

CAGiversary!
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (XBOX360) $9.99 at Amazon

The game may not be that great but can't go wrong for $9.99

I'd post a link but I'm new so it won't let me post a link :cry: so just go Amazon and search for 'prince of persia: the forgotten sands' :cool:

Tempting but I have a stack of good games to play and I told myself I wpuld stop buying non AAA titles until my backlog starts to clear up.

[quote name='typical guy']Tempting but I have a stack of good games to play and I told myself I wpuld stop buying non AAA titles until my backlog starts to clear up.[/QUOTE]

LOL Same here.

Games I own but still haven't played:

• Condmened 2
  • Batman: AA
  • Dead Space 1 and 2
  • Prototype
  • Kane and Lynch 2
  • Endwar (well I did play it for 5 minutes like 4 months ago)
  • Prototype

....and now Prince of Persia: TFS :lol:

[quote name='Darkon_X']LOL Same here.

• Condmened 2
  • Dead Space 1 and 2
  • Prototype
  • Kane and Lynch 2
  • Prototype

....and now Prince of Persia: TFS :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you can actually type your list off the top of your head, it's not anywhere NEAR bad yet ;).

[quote name='blindinglights']If you can actually type your list off the top of your head, it's not anywhere NEAR bad yet ;).[/QUOTE]

I'm down to a handful of disk based games, maybe 6 or 7 but also about 20 downloaded games on ps3 and 360. Plus I have to do a good guy playthrough of mass effect 1 so it can carry forward and play mass effect 2 a second time as well. Also I haven't started borderlands. I expect a cheap dragon age origins and red dead redemption later this year. I never played either.

Surprisingly good game. A return to form for the series. Combat is a little bit too Assassin's Creed-ish for me but is still quite good.

Note that the Wii version is a COMPLETELY different game with the same name and supposedly has gotten good reviews. Prince fanatics would do well to keep an eye out for that though I haven't played it myself.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Surprisingly good game. A return to form for the series. Combat is a little bit too Assassin's Creed-ish for me but is still quite good.

Note that the Wii version is a COMPLETELY different game with the same name and supposedly has gotten good reviews. Prince fanatics would do well to keep an eye out for that though I haven't played it myself.[/QUOTE]

I can't disagree more with your first 3 sentences. It's actually a surprisingly "fair" game. I loved the previous PoP and this one is just... well... mediocre. A one-trick pony, with barely a story, and VERY short. And the combat is nothing like assassin's creed, as there's no timing involved in this PoP!

Anyway, this game is OK, but I would have cried if I'd bought it at launch. I picked it up for $10 a while ago and beat it.

[quote name='Bandersnatch84']This game beats the hell out of Prince of Persia 2008.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't take much to do that TBH

[quote name='WilliamG']I can't disagree more with your first 3 sentences. It's actually a surprisingly "fair" game. I loved the previous PoP and this one is just... well... mediocre. A one-trick pony, with barely a story, and VERY short. And the combat is nothing like assassin's creed, as there's no timing involved in this PoP!

Anyway, this game is OK, but I would have cried if I'd bought it at launch. I picked it up for $10 a while ago and beat it.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I liked the game but it was more of something I'd expect out of a $10 game on XBLA/PSN.. not one that launches at retail.

• Condmened 2
  • Dead Space 1 and 2
  • Prototype
  • Kane and Lynch 2
  • Prototype

....and now Prince of Persia: TFS :lol:[/QUOTE]

OMG u gotz to play Dead Space 1 and especially 2 and of Batman AA!!!

[quote name='moosdad']Walmart is selling this online for 8.96[/QUOTE]

Plus Tax and shipping. I have a free trial on the Amazon Prime so I will get free two day shipping

[quote name='afredmiller']Plus Tax and shipping.[/QUOTE]

You can get free shipping to stores.

[quote name='Thrinn']You can get free shipping to stores.[/QUOTE]

or you can get free ship to home at amazon 2 day with prime :)

This game was really fun and worth a play through - especially at $10 (that's what I paid). It's not groundbreaking but the platforming is fun, the fighting is actually decent and the graphics are nice.

[quote name='jk5000']or you can get free ship to home at amazon 2 day with prime :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I guess. $80 just seemed like a lot of money to spend on free shipping. FSSS all the way. :)

• Condmened 2
  • Batman: AA :bouncy::bomb::hot::drool::cool::roll::applause::cry::D:)
  • Dead Space 1 and 2
  • Prototype
  • Kane and Lynch 2
  • Prototype
....and now Prince of Persia: TFS :lol:[/QUOTE] You HAVE to play Batman AA

[quote name='afredmiller']I have the Wii version already, but isn't the story different for the X360/PS3 versions?[/QUOTE]

Dunno if the story is different, but I know the powers are. I played the :360: version already and have the :wii: version sitting here, so I'll find out at some point.

bread's done
Back