Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360-used) $9.99 @ Gamefly

nightmare452

CAGiversary!
Feedback
63 (100%)
Hey, just wanted to mention that Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is on sale at Gamefly for $9.99 (it shows up at $8.99 if you are a long term member with 10% off).

http://www.gamefly.com/store/game/xbox-360/Prince-of-Persia-The-Forgotten-Sands/140935/

Also, the resale value to Gamefly itself is $8.75, so it comes down to almost a cheap rental of sorts. I rented it months ago and passed it and think the game is worth the $9.99 price.

This is a great game, even though shipping apparently kills the deal. But easily my favorite of the modern Prince of Persias. Although, it did bug me that it did come so close to the last game, and it had nothing to do with that title, even though the previous game was set up for a sequel.

But, if you're curious, I got a lot of enjoyment and about 10 hours of gameplay. If you're an achievement nut, the achievements are pretty realistic, too.

Finally got around to playing this yesterday and realized a terrible thing. I'm a fickle person who probably only like the last game for the graphics. Didn't like Sands of Time either.

Would have bought it if shipping were free. I guess Black Friday will guarantee some deals on this game anyway.

[quote name='Jhuntley']Finally got around to playing this yesterday and realized a terrible thing. I'm a fickle person who probably only like the last game for the graphics. Didn't like Sands of Time either.[/QUOTE]

Sands of Time was pleasant but paced pretty lousily. Combat was also just a giant chore.

I'd rather play WW again than touch SoT. That said, WW is actually quite good.

I don't know where I was going with this, but Forgotten Sands is competent and pretty nice.

bread's done
Back