Prince of Persia Trilogy 27.49 (PS3)

alkaliv2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Might wanna add the shipping cost in the thread title - most people (like me) see the Amazon logo & assume free shipping applies. But since this isn't being sold at this price directly from Amazon, it doesn't.

You can get this from Zavvi for $17-$18 shipped... There's no online content with this collection, the UK version is identical to the US version except for the cover. The 3D aspect of the UK game works too. Oh, no trophy double dipping (US and UK have same set of trophies).

[quote name='Fabrizo']Wasnt this collection supposed to be completely inferior to the original versions on xbox?[/QUOTE]

Thinking of Splinter Cell?

[quote name='Serpentor']You can get this from Zavvi for $17-$18 shipped... There's no online content with this collection, the UK version is identical to the US version except for the cover. The 3D aspect of the UK game works too. Oh, no trophy double dipping (US and UK have same set of trophies).[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention them as well. Such a good game.

This series has been hit or miss for me. I love sands of time and the 2008 one but don't like parts 2 or 3. Part 2 is the worst of these 4 imo. If I feel one of those sand ninja chicks say "there's so much pleasure with pain" and "don't you know not to strike a woman" one more time ill go crazy !

[quote name='ssjmichael']Thinking of Splinter Cell?[/QUOTE]

I thought the Splinter Cell games were going to use the PC version? Also, where the hell IS the splinter cell collection? I've been waiting on it since like april and every month on the day it's supposed to come out a new release pops up a month away.

[quote name='iamsmart']I thought the Splinter Cell games were going to use the PC version? Also, where the hell IS the splinter cell collection? I've been waiting on it since like april and every month on the day it's supposed to come out a new release pops up a month away.[/QUOTE]

They are using the PC version, but I hear the original Xbox versions were the definitive versions of the game. I have to imagine that's what he was thinking about and not PoP.

[quote name='strait edge follower']This series has been hit or miss for me. I love sands of time and the 2008 one but don't like parts 2 or 3. Part 2 is the worst of these 4 imo. If I feel one of those sand ninja chicks say "there's so much pleasure with pain" and "don't you know not to strike a woman" one more time ill go crazy ![/QUOTE]
I would just play it to see Shahdee's perfect butt :D Warrior Within has great story, completely different tone, heavy metal style. But yeah, the enemies are annoying, fortunately, you can just run away, you don't have to fight at all.

If you haven't own this trilogy in your collection, you're missing a gem, Sand of Time is an instant classic.

bread's done
Back