Prince of Persia:Two Thrones $30 @ Circuit City -- YMMV PM + coupon = $20 at Best Buy

buster90

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
For both PS2 and Xbox versions. CC has it for $29.99. Take it to BB to match price it then use your $10 off coupon to get it for $20.

Amazing deal on a game that came out less than a month ago.

Edited the title (I'm sorry, but titling this as POP:TT $20 @ BB was ridiculous), but this is basically a combination of several already posted deals.

[quote name='Final Starman']Some CCs may also accept competitors coupons so you may be able to go directly to CC.[/QUOTE]

IMO, this method has a better chance of working. I've been denied using a competitor's coupon on top of a sale price at CC in the past. And I've been denied using a coupon on top of a PM at BB in the past as well. So obviouly both options are YMMV.

I'm going to try this today. Hopefully it works. In my past experiences, it's best to try it at BB, because while CC does PM competitor coupons, they look that sonuvabitch a million times reading every word of the fine print. They'll spot the "Markdowns taken off regular prices."

And they give you the $10 of the regular price of $49.99.

I'm going to try BB today.

Does BB track Coupon use? As far as how many times it was used? At some point someone of going to see there have been more uses that coupons made.

Buy a cake and eat it.... The best response when someone tells you something you could careless about.

[quote name='Scorch']Do yer job, mod! This was posted in the weekly deals.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78397[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you should have seen that ONE game out of a hundred others listed in the sunday ads thread - You mods are really sucking it up... :roll:

But, of course, we all know that BB coupons with price matching depends upon the reletive intelligence of the clerk you end up with, so this really isn't seperate posting deal worthy.

[quote name='train789']What does YYMV mean ?[/QUOTE]

Your Mileage May Vary....ergo it may work and it may not.

[quote name='bmulligan']Yeah, you should have seen that ONE game out of a hundred others listed in the sunday ads thread - You mods are really sucking it up... :roll:

But, of course, we all know that BB coupons with price matching depends upon the reletive intelligence of the clerk you end up with, so this really isn't seperate posting deal worthy.[/QUOTE]

I disagree, this is worth posting and the best deal of the flyers should have separate threads to alert people. If there is no interest, the thread will drop by itself.

I hate it when a thread that has interest gets locked because the mods are all jumpy.

I rarely wade through the flyer thread.

Usually the clerks aren't as stupid as I hoped they would be because I only got them to let me Pm then use the coupion once out of three times.

My CC is out of POP 3. I sure hope they get it in again sometime this week, but it looks doubtful. Hopefully this major sale after 2 weeks is an indication of an early price drop.

I really wanted to pickup this game but too many games i really wanted to pickup at TRU this THURSDAY............. Decission!

Maybe, i'll pickup this game whenever it drop down $10 instead spend $21.XX ;)

[quote name='schultzed']I disagree, this is worth posting and the best deal of the flyers should have separate threads to alert people. If there is no interest, the thread will drop by itself.

I hate it when a thread that has interest gets locked because the mods are all jumpy.

I rarely wade through the flyer thread.[/QUOTE]

When you have to use a trick, it's not really a deal. A price match is an offer and the coupons say not for use with any other 'offer'. This is not a deal.

Went by my CC but no POP3. Infact they didn't have ANY new games. Then again my CC is a wreck.

[quote name='schultzed']I disagree, this is worth posting and the best deal of the flyers should have separate threads to alert people. If there is no interest, the thread will drop by itself.

I rarely wade through the flyer thread.[/QUOTE]
The mods are jumpy how, exactly? :whistle2:s

This is marked as YMMV, because of the "no other offers clause" on the BB coupon, and for that, there's no issue with that IMO. It's combining two deals together, so IMHO, a seperate thread is OK with me. Is it likely to work? Not very likely.

[quote name='Trakan']I'm going to try this today. Hopefully it works. In my past experiences, it's best to try it at BB, because while CC does PM competitor coupons, they look that sonuvabitch a million times reading every word of the fine print. They'll spot the "Markdowns taken off regular prices."

And they give you the $10 of the regular price of $49.99.

I'm going to try BB today.[/QUOTE]

Forgot about this thread. I did it on Sunday with no problems at BB. The guy ended up locking out his register trying to take the PM and the coupon at the same time. He just went to another register and did them separately. Everything was fine after that.

Damn... Circuit City didn't have the game in stock:bomb:. I was going to PM the coupon there to get it for 19.99

Oh well, they are supposed to get 2 more in soon.

I do believe that next week this game will be at best buy for 30 dollar, so you can coupon it for 20. So if you haven't opened it yet, don't open it and return it to circuit city.

[quote name='trunks982']PoP:TT will be 30bucks next week at BB. 20 after coupon. u see, i knew it will happen.[/QUOTE]
Damn it! Now I have to take my POP game back to CC and rebuy it at BB. Only if I wasnt so cheap. :)

[quote name='addicted2games']Damn it! Now I have to take my POP game back to CC and rebuy it at BB. Only if I wasnt so cheap. :)[/QUOTE]

You should be fine opening PoP:TT now. Then next week just get it for $20 at BB and return that sealed copy to CC for your $30 back. Theres no difference, as long as the return copy is sealed.

[quote name='NiVRaM']You should be fine opening PoP:TT now. Then next week just get it for $20 at BB and return that sealed copy to CC for your $30 back. Theres no difference, as long as the return copy is sealed.[/QUOTE]
Good point. Thanks.

[quote name='NiVRaM']You should be fine opening PoP:TT now. Then next week just get it for $20 at BB and return that sealed copy to CC for your $30 back. Theres no difference, as long as the return copy is sealed.[/QUOTE]

yea good idea BUT, doesnt all CC games have that sticker prices on the games? BB doesnt have any sticker price. CC will be suspicious and going to ask him where is the CC sticker price on the game.

[quote name='trunks982']yea good idea BUT, doesnt all CC games have that sticker prices on the games? BB doesnt have any sticker price. CC will be suspicious and going to ask him where is the CC sticker price on the game.[/QUOTE]

Tell them you got it for someone as a holiday present and took the price tag off before you found out they already had the game. Simple.

bread's done
Back