Prince of Persia: Two Thrones (all systems) Gamefly members only "keep it" $19.99

Mookyjooky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
When I was on Gamefly this morning, I had POP:2T coming in the mail and I noticed I could keep "Prince of Persia : Two Thrones $19.99".

I checked the "Store" and it wasnt there, so this is prolly a members only deal. Just put it in your queue and click "keep it"

YourPurchaseIsCompleteWhite_380x35.gif

Confirmation Number: 1131XXXX
transp.gif
Shipping to: Wesley Gallagher XXXX XXXX XX
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA XXXXX-XXXX
115280t.jpg
transp.gif
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (XBOX)
transp.gif
Pre-Played Price $19.99
transp.gif
Tax $1.00
transp.gif
Shipping & Handling $0.00
transp.gif
Total $20.99
transp.gif
Charged to:
MasterCard, XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

nice

Anyone notice that when you buy games of the store.. it usually arrives pretty quickly.. but for some reason games on my queue take 4ever to get here.. sux for me to be florida i guess

Topic: Prince of Persia: Two Thrones (all systems) Gamefly member "keep it" -- $19.99.

I'm enjoying the game so far, but I haven't gotten to play much. I think if you liked the first, there is a pretty good chance you will like the third, even if you didn't like the second. I got it new for $20 after coupon at Best Buy, btw, but I think that deal is over.

Updated the title, but is this actually for all systems? I'm not a member so I have no way of checking myself.

[quote name='wubb']Updated the title, but is this actually for all systems? I'm not a member so I have no way of checking myself.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the updated title. I'm not a member either, but on the page for each version it shows the "keep it" price ($19.99) anyway.

[quote name='Vegan']But if you "keep it" instead of buy it, are you getting the case, manual, and whatnots?[/QUOTE]

..keeping it IS buying it. And yes, you get the case, manual, and "whatnots".

gamefly rocks. I wish the rental for 2 games would be cheaper!

already bought Time Splitters and Resident Evil 4.

[quote name='Vegan']But if you "keep it" instead of buy it, are you getting the case, manual, and whatnots?[/QUOTE]

They send it to you within 5 days. Pretty good deal but i am waiting to try and get it for $10 so i can say that i got all three POP games for $30 :D

[quote name='guyver2077']nice

Anyone notice that when you buy games of the store.. it usually arrives pretty quickly.. but for some reason games on my queue take 4ever to get here.. sux for me to be florida i guess[/QUOTE]

Usually I get mine within 3 days, and I'm in Michigan, the worst part is it usually takes them 10 days to get my game back. Granted their new thing where they send your next game when they get confirmation the post office has your last one eliminates that problem so I really have no complaints about them anymore.

Acctually though this is somewhat common where if you get something right away it'll have a really low keep it price. Call of Cthullu was that way and they shipped it to me the first day it was available.

damn nice find. i got it at best buy when it was on sale though. oh well.

pop two thrones is amazing. despite the very easy last boss battle and some glitch problems (ps2) it is a near perfect game. however if you havn't played the first two games it is my suggestion that you dont play two thrones because the story picks up where the one before left off.

did anyone else notice a huge amont of weird glitching when playing? mostly getting stuck in walls. but at one point every enemy within the area completley stopped and did nothing while i hacked away at them. it was pretty weird. my game also froze once too.

Little different, since I didn't think it deserved a whole new thread, but I noticed that GTA: San Andreas is $17.99 right now when it was $29.99 yesterday.

bread's done
Back